Ch 7

Lana gazed out of her makeshift cushion fort. She wore knight helmet and carried her foam sword ready to attack. The drawbridge was ready to fall if Lori was to enter again. Lucy hid in a dark corner of the soft fortress. Her pale arm was extended while Lisa took note on her blood pressure.

"While your new breathing technique has lowered the notice-ability of your vitals, I can still tell you are alive." Lisa stated while pushing up her glasses.

"Curses." Her sisters dull response bounced off the cushion walls.

The sound of a car could be heard from outside. Lisa and Lucy headed to their battle station but Lana held up her hand. She listened.

"It's Lincoln." she said lightly.

"How do you know?" Lucy asked.

"The engine. That's the growl of an Impala." She shivered, soon baby, soon.

"C'mon one more time..." The fashionable teen cooed at her little passenger. "Pretty please~"

The black 73 Impala slowed as it made a turn onto the family's driveway. The white haired lad in the passenger seat pouted heavily with his arm crossed behind its glove-box.

"Just one more." The car was put into park as QT looked over to the boy finally.

"It won't be special if I keep on saying it." Lincoln looked to the doors handle but only for distraction. He could feel something was mounting between them and he wanted to see where it would go.

"Of course it will, your the one who gave it to me." He smirked to himself but his girlfriend was aware of his bashfulness. She knew if she just prodded him a bit more he would crack.

"I'll give you a kiss if you do."

Lincoln's shoulders arched and he glanced over his shoulder. QT had a subtle but noticeable seductive smile. He gulped before proceeding onward.

"I just have to say it?" Lincoln asked.

"Mhmm..." QT nodded slowly and expectingly.

"Ho-"

"And the more passionately you do it... the better the kiss will be." QT cut him off. Lincoln began to stutter. She saw her chance and leant in while unbuckling her seat belt. She pushed her breasts towards him hoping to entice him but he did not look at them. Instead his mind swirled as he looked at the shine of the gloss on her lips.

"P-pp-passionately?" He edge back to the window but his seat belt was pulling him towards her.

"Uh huh...a kiss for each time you say it."

"H-hern ermm." His chin tucked mid word as the embarrassment overtook him.

"It doesn't count if I can't hear it."

"honey bee..." Lincoln said under his breath.

"What was that?" She held her hand up to her ear slightly urging him to be louder.

"HONEY BEE! HONEY BEE! HONEY BEE!"

"That's my man."

Her hands guided his chin up and he looked into her half lidded, brown eyes. Quinlan's head slowly moved towards his, Lincoln's breath was ragged. He could hear his heartbeat in his own ears. She gave his lips a peck.

"One" She gave him another peck.

"Two" The click of his seat belt being undone filled the car. Lincoln's eyes darted to the buckle and saw that her finger had pressed the button.

"Three."

She pounced from the driver side seat onto him. Her arms wrapped around his upper torso pulling him into a tight hug. Their lips locked together in an awkward yet passionate kiss. His eyes were still wide open and nearly bulged outwards. He suddenly became very aware how good her perfume smelt, how subtle the blush she had built up was, and how happy he was with the pet name now.