Ch 19

As Sunday went into Monday, Quinlan couldn't help but feel something bad was going to happen as she walked up to Royal Wood's high school. Saturday's slumber party had been so amazing. After their movie, they had decided to go up to Lori's room for medi pedis and girl talk. Lincoln and a few of the more tomboyish sisters had opted out of most of it but gladly sat around for chatting as the rest did. It was a nice, relaxing evening with friends but of course it had to come to an end. The only eventfulness of the evening were the competition and seeing who slept next to Lincoln. Obviously, Quinlan slept to one side of him but she found another contest had secretly occurred between her other three rivals.

Off in a corner Becky, Carol, and Dana pulled straws and with a silent celebration she knew who had won. In the end QT felt she lucked out with the most tame of the three, Carol, being chosen. Tigress would have been obvious trouble while Dana... well, that girl could be strange at times. Care Bear just seemed the most mature of them but she could still be a handful if not kept in check. Still, in the end, Lori's room was filled with snores.

As expected, in the morning Quinlan found she had unintentionally slipped over to Lincoln and held him close to her bosom. Unfortunately, Carol had also done the same. And so did Becky. And so did Dana. Lincoln looked peaceful as he laid like an Arabian prince in his harem of beautiful wives.

QT made sure to scold them once everyone awoke.

Sunday was filled with homework as she departed the Loud home. She made sure to give Lincoln one hell of a kiss to assert her position of girlfriend to her classmates before she left. With the basketball game and sleepover she had neglected her studies. Now it was time for catch up meaning the day was wasted away with her head in a textbook. Nothing happened that day.

But it was the calm before the storm.

Quinlan noticed more eyes than normal as she made her way down the halls of her school. Usually she could pick out a few stares from lecherous boys but today it was everyone. The sea of students parted for her and it went relatively silent. The only sound was a minor rumble of gossip as she saw multiple students point towards her or look at their phones for confirmation of identity.

"QUINN!" A deep voice called out at her.

She froze for a moment as she realized her bad feeling came true. The girl turned to see a tall boy standing at the end of the aisle the students had opened for him. The boy was tall and barely familiar as she only knew him through an ex friend.

It was Winter's boyfriend.

The basketball player's feet were fast as he stalked towards her. A mean look was in his eyes and while Quinlan was tall, a basketball player was taller. Winter's boyfriend stood a foot away from her, emitting an aura of rage.

"You've got a lot of nerve showing up to a school you cost the game for!"

Huh?

"All you had to do was say yes!"

"Like I'd ever do that." Quinlan said in a calm fury.

Several students phones pointed towards the two of them expecting a fight to break out at any moment. A minor murmur of intrigue and fear built up. QT's comment only added to the athletes anger.

"Fuck you!" He shouted out. "You're the one who pushed him down the stairs! You're the one who made us lose the game! You're the one who's a fucking stuck up bitch!"

"Excuse me?!" Quinlan finally showed her anger. "Your friend had it coming! I'd never kiss that jerk!"

"For fuck sake! It's just a kiss!"

"Like hell it is!" Quinlan began stomping towards him. The sudden approach scared the athlete and he felt his feet back up knowing what the girl was capable of. He felt himself shrinking under the pressure of the woman's scorn. "A kiss is not nothing! A woman gets to choose they kiss!"