Ch 4

The Loud family was gathering for dinner, taking seats around the dining room table they were ready for their odd guest. The siblings positioned themselves around the table leaving two seats next to each other open for Lincoln and his girlfriend. Lori looked around to the group making sure to make eye contact with all of her siblings who knew her plan. Plating was passed around and Luan quickly ran around with their utensils. A usual evening would of been expect if they were not slightly on edge.

Footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs. Everyone straightened in their chairs as Lincoln led Quinlan into the room. They stopped in the entryway and looked at the table. Their two chairs were at the end of the table opposite the king and queen of the Loud house. His sisters sat on either side of the table and for some reason had decided to break it up so Lincoln's older sisters sat along their father's side and the younger with his mother's. With how they were sitting QT would have to sit next to either Lana or Luna.

"QT, which seat would you like to sit in?" Lincoln asked her nervously. She tried to remember everyone's names and figure which one's were on their side. Rattling around her mind she remembered that Lincoln was able to convince only his younger sisters: Lisa, Lucy, and... Lana! She's the one in the overalls right?

QT pointed to the one next to the young tot. Luna let out a tsk, she had switched seats just to get a better view. Lincoln hastened his pace to get in front of QT and pulled out her chair for her. His mother gave small nod to him, she had raised him well.

Sitting down she adjusted herself accordingly. Luna's eyes widened as QT began to remove her jacket and drape it on the back of her chair. Quinlan's eyes were half lidded as she revealed each shoulder slowly. Her skin was smooth and her arms while slender had a moderate amount of tone to them. Luna's mouth was gaping as she went "ba-ba-ba" darting her eyes from looking at her cleavage to a small beauty mark on her left shoulder.

Once finished, QT looked back up to the family who were all awestruck somewhat. She gave a chuckle and quickly peeked at Lincoln who was nervously keeping his eyes forward to watch his sisters. She nudged him with her leg.

"Huh!" He quickly turned to her. QT looked at him with her eyes and then back to the family repeatedly urging him to start the conversation. "Oh yeah. Thanks for dinner Dad. Your going to love my Dad's cooking QT he's an excellent chef."

His father smiled, "Thank you Lincoln. Well come on everyone, serve yourself." Lynn Jr. was reaching for a large spoon to start scooping when her Mother interrupted.

"Wait a second dear." Her hand reached out with her palm facing upwards towards QT. "Quinlan right?" QT nodded to her some.

"As a guest, why don't you go first." Quinlan gulped then looked to Lincoln in a pleading fashion. Her hand clasped his underneath the table. "Is there something wrong Quinlan?" Mrs. Loud asked.

The family looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to partake.

"QT's a health nut is all." Lincoln stepped in for her. While Lynn Sr. had started upping his menu to give it more variety, tonight still happened to be Friday's Fish Fry. "She's just trying to figure out what she can eat."

"Well, darn Lincoln if you had just told me. I could made something a bit more green we might have some stuff to make a salad, Quinlan." Mr. Loud gave a reassuring glance. "It wouldn't be an issue."

Underneath the table QT's fingers intertwined with Lincoln's. She tightened her grip on him to calm herself some. She took a small breath.

"That's okay, Mr. Loud." They all looked at her as if they had seen a ghost, she spoke. "I could have a bit of the fish and stir fried veggies."