Ch 3

"You didn't say anything?!" Lori shouted with indignation towards her own mother who was lounging on her master bed reading through old high school classmate's social media posts.

"Like I said, Lori, your father said he had it covered." Her mother calmly stated. It seems that some of her husband's laid back attitude had rubbed off on her. That or she did just need to relax some.

"She's like 20!" Lori shouted.

"No she's not, Lori." Her mother told her with a hint of annoyance lowering her reading device. "At most she is probably Leni's age."

"Moooommm." Lori groaned.

"Don't mom me, dear." Her mother finally snapped at her. "Leave it alone, Lori, Quinlan is having dinner with us tonight so just leave it for now. We can discuss this tomorrow. Who knows you might really like her."

Lori stomped out of her mother's room throwing her head back to make an audible 'ugh' sound. Waiting outside the room was a handful of her sisters: Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, and Lola.

"So what she say, dude?" Luna now had time to be concerned for her little brother after she finally lost eyes on the utter babe of a girlfriend he revealed to them.

"It doesn't look good girls." Lori looked around to her family for some comfort. "Dad and Mom seem okay with it. Literally waiting to see how things turn out."

"Whoa really?!" Lynn announced her amazement. The rest of the group also looked unsure. I mean how would you feel to find your brother was dating a girl with wicked hot looks and years beyond him. It seemed like a gold digger but for some reason she was aiming for a young boy...that in itself was of greater worry.

"Do you think she's like using Lincy?" Leni finally said what they were all thinking. There was a silence between them all. Maybe, but they needed proof.

"Yes I think she is..." Lori had gone into protective older sister mode. She would deal with the whole 'not dating Ronnie Anne situation later'. Her brother needed her help from this big butt harlot!

"Big butt harlot?" Lola said. Lori's eyes opened wide as she didn't know she had said it aloud.

"Don't repeat that, Lola..." She motioned for everyone present to huddle in. "Look Lincoln's 'Thicc QT' is staying for dinner, we need to get as much information out of her and him as we can so it's game plan time."

"Yeah! Let's cut her down a peg! Hahaha! Get it?" Luan looked around to the group. They all had confused looks on their faces. "Because her last name is Timber."

Some ohs and ehs were passed around in the huddle.

"Oh I thought you meant because her thighs are the size of logs!" Luna stated. The group stared at Luna a bit. "What? Lincoln brought home a babe, so sue me."

"Literally, whatever! Let's just come up with a plan." Lori tightened the group together and begun whispering to everyone.

Lincoln ran back into his room where he had left QT to her own devices while he convinced a few of his sisters to his side. Lucy's thing for forbidden love was enough for to be indifferent to the whole situation. Lana wasn't on board until he mentioned that QT's car needed an oil change. That alone wouldn't have done it until she peaked out of the window to see that it was an Impala, a family hand me down, beaten up but still a wonder to behold. Lisa... already made up her mind to not interfere beyond stating their age gap while concerning would not be once they grew up. She doubted their romance would last that long but as long something bad didn't happen she would stay out of it.

"Good news." Lincoln ecstatically said while entering his room. "I got three of my sisters on board. I also got someone to do your oil change for you." He stopped dead in his tracks and the finger he was raising drooped some. QT was going through his clothes and she was holding up his Ace Savvy cosplay.