Ch 6

Just before her date Quinlan stood in front of her full length mirror. She stood in her yellow and black striped panties bra combo, giving her the appearance of a bodacious queen bee. Two outfits in either hand she went back and forth putting them in front of her body's reflection. Weighing her option she decided on the more conservative sundress. The door to her bedroom opened and little sister entered.

"You're still not ready? Don't you need to go soon?" QT turned to her sister, Cristina Timber. She wore her usual navy blue school girl dress with a white collar. Her ankle high socks were pulled up but she did not have her shoes on. The yellow hair band QT had handed down to her graced her curly, reddish brown hair. It reminded the older sister of how she looked like back in the day, just she had been a very early developer.

"I'm just picking my outfit wisely, you'll see what I mean when you get yourself a boyfriend." She began pulling the dress over her head, squeezing her breasts in as they passed the tighter waist bit.

"Ugh! Don't remind me..." Cristina flopped onto QT's bed and raised her hand as if grasping at the ceiling. "I still can't believe you're dating Lincoln!"

"Ooo~ Jelly much. Mad you passed up such a great guy?" The sister lorded over her sister some.

"Hardly." Cristina's arm flopped to her side. "I don't see what you see in him, he's sooo dorky."

"But with a big heart and soft lips."

"Eww!" Her little sister reacted to her teasing. "I told you about that video he made right."

"Mhmm. I asked Lincoln about it, he was trying to make up with his sisters which I find charming. He really should of used my picture but I guess he got the next best thing." QT sat on the bed and poked fun at the situation.

"Seriously? I was so weirded out by it. Gah!" Cristina made a fake gagging motion.

"I guess it would be weird if I didn't like the guy... Lincoln did try to apologize."

"I know...then you decided that he was boyfriend material."

"You know I did!" QT flopped down next to her sister.

"..."

"..."

"You really like him don't you?" Cristina let her question hang in the air.

"Yes I do." She paused before continuing. "When you've had so many short term jerks ask you out...it's nice to have a gentleman to actually care for you."

Cristina didn't respond but she took in what her older sister said. They laid listening to the ambiance of the outside world. A car driving by popped in and out of ear shot while a chirping bird called for its mate.

"Well not that this isn't fun but I got a date to go to!" QT sat up sliding on her black sleeved over shirt.

"Where you going?" Cristina asked sitting up lazily.

"Some new fusion restaurant." QT was standing back at her mirror inserting her black studded earrings.

"What could you possibly eat there? It's all a bunch of oil and fat."

Quinlan stopped and looked at her sister, she wasn't fibbing. QT grabbed her phone and looked up the restaurant, this menu was horribly unhealthy!

"Ohhhhh that boy." QT let out a disgruntled noise. "I told him to stick to the diet!"

"You have him on a diet?! Wow next thing you'll tell me is that he's letting you sarinade him." Quinlan blushed at her sisters remark. The girl was shocked, she flopped back onto the bed. "Lincoln must really be in love with you if he's willing to sit through that torture."