Ch 15

Royal Wood's High School was not a sporting school. Not in the fact that they didn't have sports programs but more that the larger community was rather disinterested by their teams in general. They won here and there but not the unstoppable winning streaks that perpetuated strong feelings of pride in a school. So it is a surprise that they still had a rival school. Perhaps it was just something that the faculty decided years ago and corroborated with another school to create in order to fuel excitement. Either way, this game was going to be packed for no real reason other than it was their rivals.

Advertisements and chants filled the hallways during the week encouraging involvement in the upcoming game. Flyers telling about a dress code of school colors decorated every whiteboard in the school. Urged by all the excitement the group had followed the flow as to not cause disruption. Luckily for the group the school colors were red and white.

Lincoln went simple, borrowing a red hoodie from his sister Lynn. It was an official Royal Woods High School hoodie and even had the white college lettering of RW in the front. Cristina had no such hoodie and instead simply found a red shirt from a nameless bargain sale from a major retailer.

By sheer coincidence both Quinlan and Winter wore the same shirt in the same size that day, but by looking it was hard to tell. Like Lincoln's hoodie a white RW was the main logo on their shirts but underneath was the full name of 'Royal Woods' below. What made it hard to tell they wore the same shirt was their figures. Winter had a slender figure that to her dislike meant she lacked in the chest department. The women, medium sized shirt was a bit loose on her form and she wished she had gotten a small instead.

On the other hand, Quinlan needed a large. The medium sized shirt was without a doubt too tight for her chest, squeezing her breasts almost uncomfortably. She found that many shirts did this and tonight she had forgone her bra to compensate. Instead she used a disposable nipple concealer, or pasties, to hide the fact she was without. Another issue of the shirt was that it didn't go down all the way. A good three inches above her waist line. If the curvy teen raised her arms even a small bit her belly button and midriff would be on display. Paired with her acid wash jeans she was a sight to behold.

The four with colors on display entered the stadium. For this game in particular the schools had rented a larger stadium: one cause they didn't have to clean up afterwards, two because more seats meant more money, and three because the likelihood of destroying the opposing teams stands was very high during these games. The one cool thing it did allow for was a giant jumbotron that hung high above center court making it feel like a pro game for the aspiring the game it would display the score, highlights, and audience reactions live all adding to the crazy atmosphere.

The stadium was already a buzz of activity and with only forty minutes to the game, energy couldn't be higher. Teenagers, and a few adults, filled the halls chatting or cheering for their respective teams. To identify the other team their students wore dark green and a logo of a white-tailed deer, the Michigan state animal. Not one for sports or rivalries, no one in the group even knew the other school's name.

"Sis, I have to go to the bathroom." Cristina tugged at Quinlan's hand. At her angle the girl could almost see a bit of her sisters under-boob but paid it no mind. QT briefly looked over the crowd until she saw a sign for the bathroom. Holding Cristina's hand she lead the way only giving Winter a nod to signal to her about the departure.

"Well, great." The teen looked down to the white cowlick of the boy standing with her. "Uhh...What's your name kid?"

"Lincoln Loud, miss." This was the first time Lincoln had met one of Quinlan's friends. He had a desperate want to make a good impression so he stuck out his hand to shake hers. The girl looked at the boy with eyes wide in small awe. Kids weren't usually this polite.