Ch 18

The black Impala rolled up right behind a light blue Prius. A cacophony of chaotic sounds erupting from the window of the Loud household could be heard from where Quinlan parked. The passenger door swung open and the wayward son jumped out. His knees popped as he squatted down to stretch out his legs that had cramped during the journey. The boy had not expected to be so uncomfortable after storing his oil soaked sleeping bag between his legs but it was. Another door's opening caused him to stop mid lunge.

QT and Cristina got out of the car almost simultaneously. Quinlan gently raised her driving sunglasses to be on top of her head. Her eyes scanned the vicinity for oncoming traffic before opening the back door and trunk. After devouring what could adequately be called a crap ton of spam, the Timber had dug through several closets to find usable sleeping bags. Throwing all necessaries into the car, they were ready for tonight's sleepover.

*honk honk*

A red Camry interrupted their unloading and pulled up behind them. In the driver's seat was the spicy, redhead Becky and her passenger, the meek Dana.

"There's my white russian!" Becky's arm was out the window as she waved to the group. Cristina looked at the pair with inquisition not recognizing them through the windshield. Quinlan had less issue and with a squint she whispered under her breath the teen's identity.

"Tigress..." The words left breathily and with a hint of competition. The Camry's engine shut off at the turn of the driver's key. Lincoln stood up from his stretching and looked over.

"Hey Becky, hey Dana!"

"*GASP*" Becky jumped out of her car in a melodramatic display of falling towards the boy. A shaky hand reached out like a desperate man in search of water. "How could you forget my name, my white russian?"

"But I said Bec-" Two hands reached up a grabbed him at his non existent lapels.

"Why do you do this to me, white russian?"

"Oh! Uh, yeah. I'm sorry erm, Tigress." The white haired lad suddenly found himself lifted in the air and pulled cheek to cheek with the redhead.

"All is forgiven," The playful teen returned the Loud son to the ground. "I'm super excited for tonight. I hope you have some more party tricks for us."

"I can think of a few." Lincoln raised a hand to his chin as if pondering. Two light taps on his shoulder stopped his thinking.

Turning around he saw the tapper to be none other than Dana. Eyes now upon her she gave him a small smile and embarrassed wave. The boy returned the gesture in kind but her next action confused him a great deal. The brunette's smile continued but instead of waving she began pointing to herself. One white eyebrow quirked up to the dismay of the teen. Slightly discouraged the teen raised two cupped hands above her head and wiggled her nose. A bright red streak bridged her cheeks together out of sheer embarrassment.

"Oh! Hi Bunny Ears!" The boy likewise raised two cupped hands like ears and gave her a quick nose wiggle in return. A goofy grin was upon the teen's face and her entire face erupted in a heavy blush.

"And as we return to our documentary of the mating habits of the elusive Bunny Ears, we witness her trying to lure her prey away from the safety of Honey Bee's hive." Dana froze hearing Becky's words. With her bunny pose still engaged, she gazed up. The flushed teen could see the redhead chortling into her hands at her own joke and most likely Dana's reaction. The bigger issue she saw was actually Quinlan who was currently releasing a dark aura. The curvy girl was in a power stance, legs far apart with fists on hips. Reading her threatening expression, Dana slowly lowered her ears and took a few steps back from the Bee's drone.