5: Poptart

A playful smirked teased at his lips as I sidestepped him and walked from the kitchen. “So you and my brother huh?” Logan asked as his hand grasped my shoulder and spun me to face him. I nearly tripped over my own feet and as I steadied myself he had already pressed my back up against the hallway wall.

“We’re friends.”

His fingers grasped onto the bottom of the pair of Maver’s boxers I wore. “Right.”

I rolled my eyes and looked away from him my heart pacing at his warm body shoved against mine. “I just needed something to sleep in.”

Logan chuckled and tugged the boxers down a few inches, but I stopped him, grasping his hand and holding it still. “Holding hands is a little elementary, but okay doll.” He snickered grasping onto both of my hands and forcing them above my head, holding them firmly against the wall. My poptarts fell to the floor.

“What the fuck?” I hissed as I attempted to squirm my hands free from his strong grip.

“What is your name?” he asked pressing his body entirely up against mine as he lowered his face level with mine.

I stared into his eyes and stopped squirming as a plan formed. “Kara.” I breathed moving my lips as close to his as I could get them without touching.

“I’m Logan.” He breathed and his grip on my hands softened a tiny bit, but I noticed it.

I pushed my body up against his gently grinding my hips for a mere second. “I know.” I whispered moving my mouth forward to his ear. I could feel him take a sharp intake of breath as I lowered my lips to the nape of his neck and gently bit onto it.

His hands eagerly lowered from where they had been holding my arms above my head and onto my hips as he smashed himself tighter against me.  I sucked gently brushing my tongue up against the skin pushing forward. Logan didn’t struggle he moved willing as I turned us so he was the one with his back against the wall.

I pulled my mouth from his neck and raised it instead to hover near his lips. I gave a small smile before I spun so my back was pressed against him. My body fit perfectly against his and I bent forward slowly, pressing my ass up against his package. As I did this I sneakily picked up my poptarts from the floor and rose back up popping my ass against him.

I set my hands on his and pulled them gently from my body as I turned and faced him, lowering my mouth besides his ear. Logan’s eyes searched me hungrily as I did. “Don’t play a game you can’t win.” I whispered before pulling myself from him quickly and turning to walk down the hall without so much as a glance back. “Thanks for the poptarts.” I could feel his eyes glued to me as I ducked into Maver’s room and pulled the door closed behind me.