10: That Little Problem

"I hate fucking bitches

"I hate fucking bitches." Logan laughed as the doors closed behind us. I must admit, I was so caught off guard by him not doing what any man with a penis would do and hitting on her that I almost ran into the black garbage can. Almost. I didn't though.

"Yeah." I muttered as I ducked out from under his arm.

Logan laughed at me as he unlocked the door and we tossed the bags into the back seat. "So what's your little problem?" he asked as he turned on the car and pulled out of the parking spot.

"What?"

"That little problem she said you have?"

I groaned. "You heard that?"

He nodded. "What is it some STD? Is that why you left me hanging today?"

My eyes met his as I turned and looked at him. It was a serious question, not a joke what he said. Laughter came from my lips as I shook my head. "No. I left you hanging because I didn't want any."

"So you say but-"

I cut him off. "No the problem I had is that I wouldn't have sex with my ex boyfriend."

He nodded. "Ah. I see." I know, some problem huh? Amazing what people called problems these days. "So why wouldn't you?"

"Because I didn't want to lose my virginity to someone who I knew was already sleeping with pretty much the entire dance team." My voice was low and flat as I said this. Guys are assholes. End of story.

The car jerked to a stop and thank god I was wearing a seatbelt! I jerked forward nearly hitting my head on the dash. Behind us an angry car honked loudly. "You are a virgin?!"

He asked as though I wanted to be one and stay one forever. I didn't. "Yeah."

To my relief he started driving again. "How old are you?" he asked after a long period of silence.

"Seventeen."

"Don't look like a virgin."

I laughed. "You can tell a virgin by looking at them?"

"Pretty much."

"Well I am."

"Don't look like one." Logan repeated.

"And how not?"

He shrugged and pulled to stop at a red light. Logan's eyes scanned my body slowly and I couldn't help but shift uncomfortably at his intent stare. "You just don't."

"Thanks for the enlightening feedback." I rolled my eyes. I watched the road signs pass by. "Turn right here."

"I know where I'm going."

I shrugged. Someone is sassy.

"I'm not going to have to deal with the parents am I?" he asked out of the blue as we turned onto my street.

"Uhm?"

"Well you weren't home last night. I don't want to have to beat up some pissed off old man who's attacking me for dropping you off."

I laughed at this. "No. I always sleep at Maver's. It's nothing new."

"So you and my brother are close huh?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

He sighed and pulled the car to a stop outside of my house. "That makes you off limits then."

Damn. Wait. Why? No. I'm not. I'm on limits. It's go time. "You're not my type to begin with." I replied dryly.

"What is your type then?" Logan asked leaning over my seat as I got out.

"Not assholes."

"Which is why you dated mr fuck the entire dance squad?"

I didn't reply and instead marched up to my house  not even glancing back at Logan sitting there in his car. I was confused. Part of me stung from Logan's words, the topic of my ex was a fresh and recent wound and I was still sensitive about this, and the other part was grateful. I was glad he had actually listened to and remembered what I had said.