17: Telling the Truth

I stepped out of the shower and dried my hair faltering ever so slightly. Okay so I had gone a bit overboard and chugged the rest of the drink before getting into the shower. I just couldn’t help myself. It had tasted so good and I had been so frustrated with Logan. I don’t even know why I was frustrated with him. I suppose it was because some part of me wanted him and was frustrated that I could never have him.

Why not? I asked myself for the millionth time even though I already knew the answer. Because, I answered myself, he’s not the relationship type and you’re not the friends with benefits type. I thought about that for a moment then sighed. I was right. I’d never even really known benefits. I mean sure I’d made out before. But when it came to the whole sex thing I was such a baby about it all. There were reasons behind it. One of which I never knew any guys straight forward enough to initiate things with me and not make it awkward. Well..there was Logan.

Speak of the devil..well, rather think of the devil, he came barging in just as I wrapped the towel around my wet body. “What are you doing in here?” I hissed at him almost slurring my words. For someone who never had alcohol before seven shots in under an hour was a bit too much for me.

“I needed to piss.” he replied slowly but he didn’t move towards the toilet. Instead he came slowly towards me. “And the door was unlocked.” a few more steps and he was but a foot away. I had backed up against the wall for lack of anywhere else to go.

“Oh.” I replied my mind going in slow motion. My nose caught on the scent of beer and I could tell he had been drinking more as I had taken my shower.

“Preston had to go. Said to tell you bye.” Logan said softly as his eyes drifted to the tall empty glass that sat on the sink then back to me.

I nodded. “Okay.” For a long moment I stood looking down past the towel wrapped around me that I clung to for dear life to the water droplets on my legs as Logan’s eyes searched over me mercilessly. “I’m  just going to change real quick and then the bathroom is all yours.”

“All right.”

But he didn’t move and I was forced to look up at him as I said “You have to get out first.”

A small smirk formed on his face as he closed in on me, now just mere inches away. “Out?” he asked in just a breath as he pressed his body up against mine, one arm snaking around me pulling me tight against him as the other forced itself between my legs. “The problem with that is that I have to get in first, don’t I?”

My breath caught in my lungs and my heart went out of control as I trembled slightly in his grasp, trying to squeeze his hand as tightly between my thighs as I could. I hoped, blame it on the alcohol, that it would hurt him and cause him to draw his hand away. “No.” I responded gently as I tried to get my nerves up. “You can just get out.”

I had meant for it to come out sounding strong and sure but instead it sounded unsteady and weak. “That may be what you want sweety but it’s not what I want.” Logan’s hot breath tickled my ear and I gasped slowly as he inched his hand up beneath the towel and gently started to rub on it with his thumb.

“Get off Logan.” I hissed as I attempted to push him from me. But he didn’t move an inch. Instead he grasped me tighter and began to rub harder. Tingles of pleasure ran up and down my legs as he did this and I held in a moan not wanting to give him any form of pleasure from my torment. He was teasing me and we both knew it. I felt utterly helpless in his grasp.

“I think you’re a little liar. I am your type. Just like you’re not a virgin.” he hissed almost sounding malicious as he forced his knee between my thighs causing my legs to spread enough for his finger to find my hole. I shook my head and started to demand him to stop but he had already started to push his pointer finger inside.

I couldn’t hold it in, “Don’t.“ I gasped with an underlying moan of pleasure as he forced his finger inside of me.

He could only fit it in to the first knuckle before breathing “You really are a virgin.” in an astonished breath into my ear.

For a moment we stood there neither of us saying anything. His hand had frozen unmoving, finger still inside of me. I nodded slowly. “I wasn’t lying.” I managed to get out in a mutter as a knock sounded on the bathroom door.

“I need to get in! I’m gunna blow dude.” some unknown voice to me yelped from outside of the door. Logan pulled his hands off of me and stepped back.

I didn’t hesitate to pull on the boxers that I had previously been wearing on under the towel. I then grabbed up the wife beater and sports bra and stepped into the shower sliding closed the plastic shower curtain behind me. Logan got the hint and opened the bathroom door, ambling out to let the guy in.  I was forced to endure fifteen minutes hiding in a shower listening to dry heaving as I waited for my turn to escape.