Chapter 15

Two strong arms wrapped around me, trapping me with their warmth. I couldn't remember the last time I'd woken up to someone holding me. The soft sound of snoring and warm breath brushed against my ear.

Stretching out, it took me a moment to realize that I had no idea who was laying next to me.

Fear stopped me from moving, the massive body next to mine shifting, tugging me closer with a soft sigh. A muscular leg wrapped over mine, pressing his crotch to my tender ass.

Shame blossomed over my face as I struggled to remember what had happened and how I ended up here. My memories were a blur, nothing cohesive except the aching need that seemed to linger through all of them.

Carefully, I worked to extricate myself from the arms holding me prisoner, the scent of leather reaching my nose.

Rhett.

Guilt rocked through me when I finally managed to wiggle free and sit up. My eyes widened as I took in my room. It had been a mess the last time I saw it, but now it was nearly immaculate, simply adding to my confusion.

The bed squeaked softly as Rhett rolled onto his back, his soft snores echoing through my room. The temptation to wake him and demand answers pounded at me, but the weak morning light pouring through my window gave me pause. If I'd called him over it would have been in the ungodly hours, the least I could do was let Rhett sleep.

Standing up turned out to be a horrible idea as my legs gave out under me, depositing me on the floor. The room turned for a few moments before leveling out once more. Every inch of my body ached, my head throbbing angrily, not unlike it had been before I must have blacked out.

"Hey... Are you alright Ryan? You back with me?" Rhett's sleep softened voice asked, a hand brushing through my hair as I leaned against the bed.

Nodding I struggled to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. It was bad enough I'd blacked out, but the fact that anyone else had to see it was horrifying.

"What... why are you in my room?" My voice cracked making me wince. How did I become so dehydrated?

"You called me a few nights ago, begging me to come over..." Rhett replied, his hand still cascading through my greasy hair. "I didn't know what was going on and told you no, but then Dreece was pounding on my door a few hours later. They were freaking out and didn't want to leave you alone when they went to work."

"Few... a few nights ago?" Panic struck me, and if I hadn't felt as weak as a newborn I would have been scrambling to find my phone. "Michael... he's going to kill me... "

"Hush... it's alright, Michael knows you've been sick." Rhett kept his voice low and soothing, making me wonder if I'd been lucid at other points over the last few days.

"What... what was wrong with me...?" I tilted my head back, glancing up at his dark grey eyes. The flash of uncertainty in Rhett's eyes terrified me.

"We... we aren't that sure. You wouldn't let me take you to the hospital. You kept saying Nathan would be pissed if you went there." Nathan. The feeling of guilt tripled, a few errant tears working their way down my cheeks. "You also... you kept asking me to fuck you..."

Memories assaulted me. Stroking myself off to no avail. Finger fucking my own ass. Kneeling and begging someone to fill me over and over. The sear of being stretched without any lubricant.

"And... and you did..." Anger fought with guilt and horror. "You fucked me... even though I wasn't in my right mind."

"Yes..." Rhett looked away, his hand still carding through my hair as he spoke. "I gave in and took you, even though I knew that you had no idea what you were asking.... I'm sorry Ryan..."