𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

It was a beautiful summer night in the city of LA, where the golden sun had finally disappeared and the sky was a beautiful painting of blue and purple, where stars dotted the sky like powdered sugar.

Where were Jonah, Daniel, Jack, Corbyn, and Zach spending it?
At the grammys.
They were nominated for 6 different awards, and all the five young men were extremely excited.
There was a teensy, tiny problem though.
None of their guitars, or Daniel's cello was tuned for their performance tonight, in 2 hours.
"I can't get it!" the platinum-haired boy ranted.
The band was sitting in their tour bus, just outside of the Staples Center, where the grammys were being held. Daniel sat fuming over his black, glossy cello, twisting the pegs. He had never not been able to tune his cello, and of course, tonight was the night, of course, when he couldn't tune it right.
At the grammys.
The other four men sat, twisting their own instruments, all except Jonah, who had his own piano tuned hours before.

"What the hell are we gonna do?!" grunted Jack.
Their manager, Don, burst into the room.

"Boys, there's a music store across the street. Get your stuff and get your butts over there!" He exclaimed.