𝗌𝗂𝗑 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

Faith was mad. Really mad.
Some bitch-ass dude was playing her cello.
Not just any plain old cello.
Her cello.
Her baby.
Rudy was also pissed off.
Because the dude did not listen to a word she said.
They both stood, fuming at the boy holding Faith's cello.
Daniel was still holding the strings of the last note he played, confused.
"Why did she care so much?" he pondered in his head.
The other boys had made their way to the front of the store, just witnessing what had gone down.
"She looks pissed," Zach whispered to Jack.
"Which one?" Jack muttered back, the comment causing them both to snort.
"Shush," Jonah said.
Faith asked the mildly attractive boy holding her most prized possession in the entire world, uncrossing her arms, "Hi, I don't know you," her voice dripping with fake sweetness, "but could you please put my cello back in the case? Like, now?" The last two words are more harsh than ever.
Daniel felt a surge of confidence rush through him.
"Why?" he asked.
Faith almost laughed.
"Well," she said, stepping closer to the boy, "I have to use that cello for a performance tonight,"
"Oh really," Daniel said sarcastically, not believing a word.
"Yes!" Faith fumed, her frustration rising by the second. This dude obviously has no idea who Faith is. "Now, cello in the case. Now."
Daniel carefully put the cello back in the case, examining the angry girl in front of him. Her blonde hair started dark at the roots, then went almost white, then to purple at the ends.

"Her eyes are exactly like mine," Daniel thought to himself.

And they were. Her almost ocean-looking eyes mimicked the boy's own standing in front of her. Even covered by the clear glasses she wore, her eyes shone bright with anger.
Daniel's thoughts snapped back as he closed the clasps of Faith's cello case. She sped over to the case, examined it, looking for signs of anything out of the ordinary, and breathed out. Nothing.
As Faith pulled her cello case off of the counter, she pointed at Rudy.
"We'll talk later," she snapped at the young girl. "I'm already late."
And with that, she was gone.