𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

Daniel sighed slightly under his breath as Faith and him made their way up the street to the music shop, nervousness taking over his body again.

"Daniel, I know you can walk faster than that," Faith chuckled slightly, "we're late, you know."

According to Faith, all she knew was that Daniel and Faith were meeting Rudy at her music shop, which she had closed to the public.

"I'm well aware, love," Daniel replied shakily, trying to keep his voice steady, and catching up to Faith.

"Bubs, are you okay?" Faith stopped.

"Yes, just a little winded from seeing your beautiful self," Daniel replied jokingly.

"Oh, shut up," Faith blushed slightly, taking his hand.

"I mean it, you know." He pulled Faith to him.

"I know." Faith kissed his cheek. "We're late," she repeated, leading him into the music store.

"RUDY!" Faith called out, "WHERE THE FUCK ARE Y-"

"Shhh," Daniel laughed slightly, "she might not be here yet, she said-"

Right on cue, Daniel's phone chimed in his sweatshirt pocket.

"It's Rudy," Daniel said to Faith as he looked at the screen, "she says that something has come up," Daniel faked confusion.

"What?" Faith asked.

"That's all she said, look," Daniel said, showing Faith his notification.

"'Something came up, I'll meet you there later'," Faith read from Daniel's hand. "What the hell is she doing?" Faith rolled her eyes.

"Well, before we go," Daniel wrapped his arms around Faith, "let's have a look around," Daniel pulled her to the glass counter, "this is where we first met, after all."

"Ah, yes, you were playing my cello," Faith recalled, turning and scanning the glass counter.

"And you looked absolutely gorgeous," Daniel smiled softly at Faith from behind, Faith then turned to face him, hints of color on her cheeks.

"I did not," Faith chuckled, remembering, "I wasn't even wearing my dress when I was here,"

"Doesn't matter," Daniel raised his eyebrows playfully.

"Oh, my gosh, stop," Faith sheepishly said. "What did I ever do to deserve you?" she wondered aloud.

"The real question is, what did I do to deserve you?" Daniel replied softly.

"Oh, shut-" Faith started.

"I'm serious," Daniel said, "I am so grateful for you, you don't even know," he smiled down at Faith, who was blushing and smiling widely.

"And I am so grateful for you," Faith said, and her hands made their way to Daniel's neck, adjusting his twisted hood. "Every day."

"Aww, you're making me blush," Daniel teased, mocking Faith.

"You started it," Faith argued jokingly.

"Faith," Daniel said.

"What?" Faith said absentmindedly, still fixing Daniel's hood.

"Look at me."

"What?" Faith said softer while looking at Daniel.

"I need to ask you something." Daniel blurted.

"What is it?" Faith searched his face.

Daniel felt waves and waves of nervousness all over his body, his hands shaking so much that he would drop whatever he was holding.

"Hey," Faith grabbed Daniel's shaking hands, "it's okay, ask me," she softly said, moving the pads of her thumbs up and down his hands.

"Okay, okay." Daniel composed himself.

"Faith," Daniel began, squeezing her hands, "you are the light in my life, my ride or die, my everything," Daniel's eyes stared into Faith's.

"Daniel, what-"

"No, let me finish," Daniel replied, "please."

"You've made me the best person I can be, and continue to do that, every day. I literally can't live without you, and I couldn't imagine a world without you."

Tears brimmed the edge of Daniel's eyes, threatening to spill out.

"I love you so, so, so so much," Daniel's voice broke, "and I need to show it."

Faith watched with disbelivance and let out watery sob as Daniel lowered himself on his left knee, one hand grabbing Faith's own hand and the other pulling the velvet box out of his pocket.

"Faith, will you marry me?"

"Yes," Faith let out, fully bawling in happiness. "one million thoudsand times yes,"

Daniel smiled the widest he had ever smiled, then waves of relief and happiness came over him, as he slid the ring onto his beautiful fiancé's finger and kissed her as if his life depended on it.

"You're gonna be Mrs. Seavey," Daniel smiled on Faith's lips excitedly as if he were four years old.

"I know," Faith said with even more enthusiasm than Daniel had expressed. "I love you." she added, tears of happiness streaming down her face.

"And I love you."