𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

Much to Zach's appreciation, Faith agreed to go to Chipolte, and all five boys plus Faith were inside Jonah's car and on their way, Jonah being the one driving, Corbyn in the front seat, Jack and Zach in the first row of backseats, and Daniel and Faith in the second row of backseats.

Daniel's head was pounding again, from being still being slightly hungover from not drinking enough water, and he was currently rubbing his forhead.

"You good there, bud?" an angelic voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

"I'm fine, Faith," he smiled slightly at her.

"You need some water," she almost immediatley said, almost like she could read Daniel's thoughts.

"Yeah, he barely drank any this morning, fuckin' idiot," Corbyn mumbled, engulfed in his phone.

"Aw, be nice, Daniel's had a long day," Faith said sympathetically, "but, yeah, he's a fuckin' idiot for not drinking any water," she agreed with Corbyn, which made four out of the five guys snicker.

"Hey!" Daniel whined.

"Aww, is baby hungwy?" Zach mocked in a baby voice.

"Yes the fuck I am," Daniel snapped.

"I call this one 'Hangry Daniel'," Jonah smirked, not taking his eyes of the road ahead of him, causing everyone except Daniel to laugh again.

"Oh shut up," Daniel rolled his eyes.