𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

"Holy shit, your backyard's huge," Corbyn exclaimed, the first to come through the second gate to her backyard.

"I'm well aware," Faith said, not looking up from her phone. "where is the child?" she asked, raising her eyebrows sarcastically, as Zach and Jack came through the gate into the backyard.

The three guys snickered uncontrollably, finally with Corbyn snorting, "Dani boy's having a temper tantrum inside the car," causing Zach and Jack to burst out in laughter.

"Jonah's trying to calm him down, but it doesn't look good-" Zach said, bent over from laughing.

"NO IM NOT GOING!"

"Hey, there's the princess now," Jack said, pointing to the tuft of Jonah and Daniel's hair over the closed gate.

"Come on, Daniel!" yelled Jonah, concealed by the gate. "this isn't up for debate!"

Daniel was being dragged across Faith's front yard to the back gate by Jonah.

While her house was beautiful, Daniel was more focused on kicking the ground to stop Jonah from taking him to Faith's backyard.

He didn't have anything against Faith, he just wanted to go back home.

He was still hung up on Bryana, and seeing another girl seemed like the stupidest idea ever.

When he got to Faith's backyard, however, his feelings changed.

The sun shone bright up in the hills, and the landscape behind where Faith was sitting was almost as beautiful as Faith was.

And oh, she was a sight.

Her blonde-platinum hair cascaded out across her back, each strand looking like rays of sun themselves.

Her eyes were covered by a huge pair of dark black sunglasses that covered half her face.
One of her legs were crossed over one of her knees.

Her purple tank top straps were tucked under her armpits so her shoulders would tan evenly, and her jean shorts covered her upper thighs.

Faith looked like a glowing angel.

Daniel felt a pulsing wave of heat rush through his entire body, which had nothing to do with the sun, ending at his crotch abruptly.

"Hey, princess," Faith smiled at him, while the other boys surrounding her laughed too.

"FAITHHHHHHH?!" the group heard a voices call from inside her house, causing the five men to raise their heads immediatley.

"OUT HERE!" Faith screamed back, knowing at once Alyssa, Amanda, Nicole, Rudy, and Yasemena had arrived inside her house.

"Where the literal fuck are your-" Alyssa and the other girls stopped when they stepped outside the sliding screen door, wearing swimsuits and hoodies, and saw the group of guys sitting on the couches around Faith.

"-cameras?" Amanda finished, "we're going down to Salt,"

Salt was the name of their private beach and docking area that the girls shared.

Alyssa and Yasemena got over the feeling of starstruck very fast, as they both realized how weird they must have looked, but the five men hadn't noticed.

"Hey boys," Rudy greeted the guys.

"Hey, Rudy," the boys replied back.

"Hi, I'm Amanda," the young girl greeted, shaking the five men's hands with authority.

"Alyssa,"

"Nicole, but you can call me Nick,"

"Yasemena,"

After the boys and girls introduced themselves,
Faith added, "my cameras are in the living room on the bottom shelf to the left,"

"Ayyyy, my girl comin' through," Nicole said.

All the girls made their way over to the chair where Faith was sitting and bear-hugged Faith goodbye.

All the girls were pretty close, and they all considered Faith to be the "mom-friend" of the group, almost the same way the men of Why Don't We considered Jonah the "dad".

The boys smiled at the scene in front of them.

It reminded them of themselves.

"So, where are you guys going for the interview?" Faith asked as the girls went inside her house.

"Vogue," Jonah replied, "which reminds me, we need to go," he added, standing up from the couch.

"Yeah, see you later, princess," Jack snickered.

"That name is gonna last a while, huh?" Daniel sighed.

"Probably," Faith laughed, watching the boys make their way outside the gate.