𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

‼️𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚁𝚃‼️

𝗮𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗮 🥀𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝗮𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗮
🥀
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧

- ♔ - ♔ -

"YASSSSSSSSSS!" Screamed Amanda.
Faith jumped and looked around the car and behind her to see why Amanda was screaming. "FUCKING YES QUEEN!" Amanda cackled as Faith got in the car. "LOOK AT THE DRIP!" Amanda screamed, pointing at the awards in Faith's hands.
"You almost gave me a heart attack, dumbass," groaned Faith. "And yes, I got the drip," Faith added.
"Well sorry for being supportive," Amanda retorted back.
They both laughed together at the fact that they were acting like 3-year-olds.

- ♔ - ♔ -

"That was insane!" Zach screamed the car doors shut.
Each member was holding a Grammy. They had won five.
"I'm shaking," exclaimed Corbyn, looking at his hands.
The other boys nodded in agreement, as they were all speechless of what they were holding in their hands.

- ♔ - ♔ -

"Dude, this ain't it," said Amanda.
The two women we stuck in traffic.
"Can I please drive?" Begged Faith.
"Fine," Amanda sighed, "only because I get really pissed off in traffic,"
They both quickly opened their car doors and ran to the opposite sides, but it didn't matter anyway because traffic was at a complete standstill.
Once the two friends switched sides, traffic started to clear up and they were moving again.
"Oh, thank God," Amanda groaned.
They finally arrived home to their neighborhood in the hills that they shared with their friends. Amanda's house was closest to the intersection where their street met the main road, then Alyssa'a, Nicole's, Rudy's, Yasemena's, Faith's.

- ♔ - ♔ -

The boy's houses was a couple blocks away from the girl's neighborhood, unknown by both groups.
When the guys got home, all of them were exhausted.
"Uh, guys." Zach said. "We got a problem."

- ♔ - ♔ -

"WHAT THE FUCKKKK?!" Alyssa screamed at her phone.
All of the girls were spread out across Alyssa's living room, on their phones.

"What?" Nicole asked not looking up from her phone, sipping a cup of iced coffee rapidly.

"Drama in some fandom that I'm a part in," Alyssa said, dismissively waving a hand.

"Wait, don't you like," Amanda said, not looking up from her phone as well, "stan that one band that we saw tonight? Don't we why?"

"I used to stan, and it's Why Don't We," corrected Alyssa. "I was still a high school fan girl that was stupid as fuck," added the girl, reading a paragraph on her phone.

"Same, bro," Faith added, thinking back to their years in high school when Alyssa, Faith and Yasemena loved the boyband when they first started.

"Wait, what happened? I'm still kinda stanning," added Yasemena curiously.

"A guy from the band, Daniel-"

"Wait, I met him at the Grammys!" Faith exclaimed, immediatley sitting up and turning her attention from her phone to Alyssa. Yasemena's mouth dropped open.

"YOU MET HIM?!" She screamed.

"Yes," Faith sighed, shaking her head at the girl freaking out. "What happened with him?" Inquired Faith.

"His girlfriend broke up with him." Alyssa said, sighing. "Without telling him in person, ON FUCKING INSTAGRAM!" screamed Alyssa, chucking her phone at the corner of one of the couches.

"What?" Faith and Yasemena said. She couldn't believe it. Daniel was so nice to her when they met just hours ago. She had expected him to have a girlfriend, yes, but why would she break up with him?

"Let me see the post," demanded Faith. "I need to see this for myself."