𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

"Guys, what are we doing here?" Faith sighed to her friends, looking up at the Louis Vuitton sign in downtown Los Angeles.

"Getting you a good outfit," Rudy replied. "Danny boy's not gonna be able to take his eyes off you tonight," she explained.

Faith groaned. "Why?" she asked. "I have a perfectly good outfit at home,"

"Faith, you may be rich," Alyssa butted in, sipping a Red Bull, "but you need to learn how to spend your money," the other girls nodded in agreement.

"Ugh, fine," Faith groaned. "Let's go."

- ♔ - ♔ -

"You are not wearing that," Corbyn shuddered in disgust, the other boys nodding in agreement. "We're going shopping," he said, getting up from the beanbag chair he was sitting in in Daniel's living room.

"What's wrong with it?" Daniel groaned, looking back and forth between Corbyn and the outfit he had picked from his closet.

"Daniel, this is a high-end party," Jack explained. "Meaning you need high-end clothes,"

"But-"

"A Louis Vuitton hoodie does not count as high end clothing," said Jonah.

"You have no style coordination at all sometimes," Zach sighed. "Like, at all."

"Says you" Daniel mumbled under his breath.

- - -

"Damn, look at you bitch!" Nicole exclaimed, getting into Faith's Tesla.

"We did so good," Amanda sighed, looking at all the girls.

It was true, after spending an insane amount of money, all six girls had different styles of Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Prada, and other high-end brands on.
They also bought just clothes for everyday from these places too, but no need to flex too hard, right?

ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎

"DAMN, DANIEL!" shouted Jack and Zach obnoxiously as they got into the car.

"Shut up," Daniel sheepishly said.

The five men had also gone on a shopping spree, buying way more than the girls had, but no need to flex.
They all had high-end clothes and jewelry on as well, same as the girls.
And they looked like gods.