𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

Daniel had been laying in his bed for the past two weeks, not talking to anyone except Jonah.

After his anxiety attack, he felt ashamed to show his face around anyone else.

Daniel had deactivated all his social media outlets, but logged in as a secret account he uses to go on social media without the celebrity account.

He had seen that Bryana had posted a picture on her Instagram.

bryanasalaz- we don't need no man 🤪🖤𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱- andrearusset & eliseview all 56,367 comments

𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱- andrearusset & elise
view all 56,367 comments

user1: DANIEL DEACTIVATED HIS ACCOUNT IMMA GO SOB-
user2: hope dani boy is okay
user3: Imma bout to throw hands up on this bitch for dumpin the giraffe
user4: wow we love a clout chaser
user5: how did she move on so fast, just shows how people can be sometimes. dani doesn't deserve this.
view more...

- ♔ - ♔ -

Daniel sighed at his phone as Jonah walked in his room along with the other four boys and threw a nearby pillow on the floor at him.

"Get up, loser," Jonah said, "we're going somewhere."

- ♔ - ♔ -

The sun beamed down on the "city of angels" for the first time in a couple weeks.

Faith had been sitting outside for the past couple hours, soaking up the sun under the clear blue sky in her lounge chair in her huge backyard.

Faith was on her phone, scrolling randomly through Pinterest when she heard her front gate slam, then footsteps.

She knew the security guards wouldn't let anyone in her neighborhood if they didn't have proper identification, so she knew that the men of Why Don't We had arrived.

Jonah had called her days before, begging for her to "babysit the godammed boy" for the rest of the day while the other boys went to an interview and then to dinner.

All four boys were extremely worried about Daniel, and didn't want to leave him alone in his room for the day.

Her neighborhood was heavily secured, so no paparazzi or fans would see her and Daniel together.

So, of course, Faith said yes.

- ♔ - ♔ -
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑟 ...

"Where are we going?" Daniel whined, sitting in the back of Jonah's car with the rest of the boys.

"While we're in a interview, you are going to be babysat," Jonah said, keeping his eyes locked on the road ahead.

"Babysat?" Daniel spluttered, "I'm twenty two years old!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, but you act like you're two," muttered Jack under his breath, causing Zach to snort loudly next to him.

"I do not!" Daniel pouted, crossing his arms.

"That just proves his point," piped up Corbyn, not looking up from his phone.

"Oh, to hell with all of you," groaned Daniel,
"Who's 'babysitting' me?" inquired Daniel, putting the word "babysitting" in air quotes.

"Faith," said Jonah simply.

Daniel almost laughed.

"Excuse me?" Daniel.

"You're excused," piped up Zach.

"Shut up, man," Daniel told the young boy, turning to Jonah. "Jo, I barely know her, she's sweet and all, but how did you even-"

"The mans called her," Zach smirked.

"You called her?" Daniel spluttered again.

"Yup, I called her," Jonah explained, "and I asked if she could watch you for the rest of the day,"

"And what did she say?" Daniel pressed.

"She said yes," Jonah replied shortly.

"Wait, she actually said yes?" Jack interrupted.

"Oh my God, I thought we were taking him to her house against her will!" giggled Corbyn.

"Nope, she said yes," Jonah assured the boys.

"God bless the fucking queen," sighed Daniel, leaning back in his seat.