𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

"DANIEL!" Faith called from the front door of the house, making the group inside the living room a couple feet away jump.

Daniel first spoke up. "In here, love!"

Faith followed Daniel's voice to their living room, seeing the rest of the adults there.

"Rapunzel!" Lavender exclaimed, squirming out of her mother's grip and ran to Faith, jumping in Faith's arms.

"Hey guys!" Faith smiled as Lavender curled her head on Faith's shoulder, earning smiles from the rest of the group and a string of replying of "hi"s
back.

"I need to get the bags from the car, but-"

"No, I got it, love," Daniel said, standing up from his spot on the couch and walking over to where Faith was standing.

"Are you su-" Faith started to ask.

"Of course." Daniel softly said, kissing Faith on the cheek. "Hi, Lavvie," Daniel said to Lavender as he walked in the front door leading to the garage.

"Hi, Uncle Daniel," she replied sweetly.

"Wow, I need to do that for Tate, you look insanely happy now," Jonah said realizing, causing Tate to smack him on the arm.

"What, have a kid?" Zach asked confusedly.

"No, Zach, get the groceries from the car," Yasemena rolled her eyes.

"Ha, dipshit, I've been doing that with Christina since forever," Corbyn rolled his eyes, Christina confirming by nodding her head.

"Hey, no swearing!" Jack said, chucking a pillow at Corbyn.