𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

After hours of sitting and soaking up the sun, Daniel and Faith had been on their phones inside her living room, exhausted from sitting outside in the heat for so long.

Faith had ordered from Postmates for both of them, and by the time they finished, it was almost 9 o'clock at night.

They weren't talking to each other, but a comfortable silence was between the two.

Corbyn had text Faith, asking if Daniel could just stay at her house until morning because him and the other boys planned on going to a party.

At Bryana's house.

The other four men hated that they were going, because they never liked hanging out with girls that they weren't really friends with or have relevance to anymore.

And, Bryana hurt Daniel, so the boys really didn't want to go.

The men hated anyone that made any members of the band feel sad.

They came to an agreement that Daniel wouldn't go.

But, their manager and team insisted that the other boys go because many other people were going to be there that could help with the young men's careers.

Producers, executives, managers.

Faith hadn't told Daniel where the boys were going, just that they were going to a party.

Daniel loved parties.

And he was pissed off that the boys were going without him.

Faith knew that he was pissed off about it, because her and Daniel had gotten into a tiny little argument about it.

꧁꧂
"You can't go," Faith said, sighing at Daniel.

"Why not?" Daniel whined. "I wanna go,"

"Not today, you've been through enough," Faith said sternly.
꧁꧂

Daniel was sprawled out over one of Faith's couches, on his MacBook making beats and mixes with his headphones on. The only reason Faith knew that he was making beats is because she could hear it through Daniel's headphones.

Faith was on her phone, looking at pictures on Instagram from Bryana's party.

Faith prayed that Daniel wouldn't see them until tomorrow.
Faith got up from her couch that she was laying on and went downstairs to grab her own beat pad from her studio.

Something told her in her mind to go back upstairs.

She didn't know what it was or why, but she never hesitated on her gut or mind feelings.

She immediately went back up the stairs to the living room.

Daniel was gone.

"Son of a-"