𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

After a couple weeks of dating, Daniel and Faith were official.

Like, boyfriend and girlfriend.

Immediatley as Faith and Daniel told their friends, all of them were thoroughly excited.

The situation went something like this:

- - -

"We'll be fine," Daniel squeezed Faith's hand as they were in the front hall of Jonah, Corbyn, and Eben's house, where both Faith's friends and the boys were laughing and talking in all one group now.

"Are you sure about this, Daniel?" Faith questioned for the millionth time that day. "I really-"

"Love, you'll be fine," Daniel yet again reassured her. 'Love' had been Daniel's nickname for Faith for quite some time now, almost immediatley after they started dating.

Faith's nickname for Daniel had been decided a while ago: 'bubs'.

Faith and Daniel walked into the living room, not holding hands anymore.

"Guys we have something to tell you-" Daniel proudly stated, looking back at the beautiful girl that he fell in love with.

"We're dating." Faith blurted immeidatley before Daniel could finish talking.

Half a second later, all ten of them erupted in excitement.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT-"
"MY BOYYYYYYYY!"
"THAT'S WHY YOU COULDN'T HANG OUT ON-"
"Congrats, you two,"
"IM TEXTING CHRISTINA, SHE'S BEEN WANTING TO KNOW-"

"GIRL WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T-"
"YESSIR MY OTP IS OFFICALLLLLL!"
"AYEE SHE BE GETTIN ITTT!"
"Congrats, guys! I'm so happy for y'all."