𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

When Faith finished playing the last note, the entire crowd went crazy.
She smiled at the crowd, spotting Lavender clapping wildly.
The curtain closed on people still standing and cheering.

Daniel couldn't believe it.
The girl actually had a performance.
Not just any performance, at the friggin' grammys.
And she was good.
Daniel had never seen someone play cello as good as her, excluding himself of course.
The other boys were speechless as well.
"Boys, get dressed!" their manager whispered.

All five men were standing at different parts of the arena, not on stage yet, but standing in the shadows of 5 different slices of the stadium.
"Falling" opening notes began to play and the crowd went crazy, as "Falling" had spiked in popularity as it was featured in a movie.

swear i saw it comin'
i'm a fool for wantin'...

Faith's mouth dropped completely open when she realized they were the guys she saw in the music store. Amanda and Nicole saw it too, and also had their mouths open in shock.
And a wave of realization passed over her as she remembered who they were.

As Faith, still in shock, watched Corbyn, Jonah and Jack walk in the aisles toward the stage, celebrities also looking at them in awe, while singing their respective parts and harmonizing.

can't you see that im honest,
and i want this...

Faith was sitting, staring in awe, as all 5 harmonized, then Zach sang his part. They sounded even better than when Faith has heard them all those years ago.

but the stars don't align,
there not here for us...

Four out of the five men were aisles away from the stage, walking slowly to the front, missing Daniel, still in the shadows where they originally started their performance.

swear i saw it coming,
i'm a fool for wanting...

Daniel, still in the shadows, adjusted his mic so he wasn't breathing into it.
"I'm sorry, but what are you doing here?" asked a voice.
Daniel turned to see Billie Eilish looking at him up and down, along with Ariana Grande, Cardi B, and Camila Cabello, and other celebs.

Brushing off the fact that BILLIE EILISH WAS TALKING TO HIM AND LIKE 6 CELEBS WERE LOOKING AT HIM, he replied simply, "Waiting."
"For what?" She retorted.
"Uh, the song?" Daniel said, kidding around with her.
Seeing the look of confusion on her face, Daniel added, "you'll see, don't worry."

As the four boys harmonized a second time, Daniel readjusted his mic in front of his face. The celebs weren't looking at him anymore, in fact, they were all looking at the four boys in the aisles across the stadium.

"Perfect," Daniel thought, taking a deep breath, ready to sing his heart out. This is what he was born to do and he couldn't wait to see the look on Billie's face along with the other celebs.

in my dreams,
in my hopes,
in my mind,
they remind me of you,
should've left when i could,
can't get out
i don't know what to do...

He could see the looks of shock on Billie's face along with most of the section he was standing at, since they didn't even notice him standing there.

Faith was far away from Daniel, but she was shocked completely, along with Amanda and Nicole, on how much better Daniel sounded since they last heard him sing.
When their performance finished, they got the same standing ovation that Faith had gotten, and all three girls had stood and clapped along with the crowd.