𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

After eating Chipotle and hanging out with the boys for a while, Faith and Daniel were on their way home together, considering how close their houses were to each other.

When Daniel pulled farther into Faith's long driveway, she said, "stop here," looking up through Daniel's sunroof of his Tesla.

"Wh-" Daniel started.

"Just trust me," Faith smiled as she unbuckled her seatbelt.
"Come on," she gestured as she got out of the car.

"Woah."

The gaping pine trees in the backyard of Faith's house were contrasting against the millions of stars that dotted the sky

"The high elevation means that we can see them clearer from up here," Faith whispered.

"That's so sick," Daniel whispered in awe back. "I never even noticed before," he added quietly.

"Glad I showed you then," Faith murmured.

While Faith was turned around and in full awe of the stars, Daniel observed her for probably the millionth time since he met her. He just couldn't help himself not to.

Her platinum-blue hair shone brightly in the light from the stars and the moon, her eyes reflected the stars off the sky.

"You okay there, bud?" Daniel heard an angelic voice snicker.

"I'm fine," he said, not taking his eyes off of Faith. "What about you, huh?"

Faith laughed, Daniel smiled and looked back up at the stars; that's when Faith decided to observe him, just as Daniel does to her.

His platinum-almost-brown hair glowed in the light, identical to Faith's. His ocean-blue eyes pierced the night sky.
But, she noticed something on his shirt.

"Daniel," Faith said.

"Faith," Daniel replied back, eyes glued to the stars.

"Did you get a dog?"