𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

"Faith, will you marry me?"

Those five words had been circling in Daniel's head for months now, overthinking how he would say it, where would say it, it was all so overwhelming, and it hurt Daniel in more ways than one.

Daniel ran a hand through his platinum hair, sighing and throwing his head back on the couch.

Faith has gone out to dinner with Amanda and Nicole, the rest of the girls were busy, and Daniel was all alone in the house.

Faith has been gone for a couple hours already, but it had felt like days. Daniel now knew a glimpse of what Faith had felt weeks ago.

The front door closing snapped Daniel out of his thoughts.

"Bubs?" Faith's voice was heard.

"Living room," Daniel called out.

Faith's footsteps were heard on the hardwood floor as she appeared in the archway of the living room, spotting Daniel on one of the couches.

"Daniel, are you okay?" Faith softly asked, noticing Daniel and walking over to where he was seated and cupped her hands around his face.

"Yeah," Daniel felt tears well up in his eyes, "just this thing that we're working on is turning out to be really stressful," he choked out, causing Faith to wrap Daniel in a hug.

"Bubs, I'm sorry," Faith softly said, pulling away and wiping the tears off of Daniel's face. "I'm sure you will get though it, I know it," Faith said firmly.

"Thanks, love." Daniel whispered into her neck.

- ♔ - ♔ -

"Okay," Jonah clapped his hands together, getting the rest of the groups' attention, "tomorrow night, Daniel's the second of us to get married," he said excitedly, referring to the boys. "and-"

"Damn, I always thought Jo here would be the first," Zach said, causing Jonah to roll his eyes.

"Zach, you have been single for almost three years," Jonah snapped, causing Jack and Corbyn to wheeze and bend over laughing.

"Shut up!" Zach whined.