𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

"No, I take that back, you need a shower," Faith told me sternly. "You smell like ass cheeks."

It was true, the stench of the party and sitting in the sun for hours made me smell bad.

"So do you," I fired back. "Can I-?"

"Shower here?" Faith finished. "Sure, but you're gonna smell like a girl, I don't have anything that smells 'manly'," she added.

"Whatever, I'm desperate," I sighed.

"There's two showers, the biggest is downstairs-"

"I'll take that one," I said, standing up from Faith's couch.

After Faith pointed me to the bathroom, which had another room attached, and went back upstairs to shower too, I immediately stripped and got in the shower.

I couldn't stop seeing Bryana and that guy inside my head. I could see it in my mind every time I blinked.

The entire bathroom smelled like Faith. It was a mix of her shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash, all rolled into one scent, and I used them all.

By the time I was done, I smelled like her.

Her scent wasn't 'girly' like she described, it just smelled good.

I shook my hair out and dried off.

I went to where I put my clothes, but I realized that they had been folded.

I picked my hoodie up and brought it up to my nose.
Laundry detergent?
Was I in there for that long?

- ♔ - ♔ -

"Did you wash my clothes?" Daniel asked, coming into the living room.

"Yeah, they smelled worse than you," I said back, not looking up from my phone.

"Thanks," Daniel said to me. "Where's my ph-"

"On the charger in the kitchen," I finished.

"You need to go to bed," I said to Daniel who walking back in the living room.

"I do," Daniel agreed.

"Well, you can either sleep in my room downstairs, or the guest bedroom upstairs, whichever one you don't want I'll sleep in," I offered.

"I'm sleeping in your room," Daniel immediately said.

"Fine," I shrugged, getting up from the couch. "Goodnight, Daniel," I said, brushing his shoulder with my hand in sympathy from what had happened tonight and started my way upstairs.

"Can I have a hug?" I heard Daniel ask from behind me.

"Yeah, sure," I said, making my way down the steps I had previously went up.

- ♔ - ♔ -

Daniel loves hugs with a passion.
That's the only reason he asked Faith for one.

Faith reached and wrapped her arms around Daniel's neck, pulling him gently down to her level.

The first thing Daniel noticed was how good he felt when he was hugging Faith. His arms immediatley wrapped around her waist. He buried his face in the space between her neck and shoulder and inhaled deeply, taking in her scent.

"You smell like me," Faith said, muffled and snickering. She pulled out of their embrace. "Now, go to bed."