𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

"So," Faith said after the boys left, "what do you want to do, princess?"
Faith turned her body back towards the sun.

"Can I sit in the sun, too?" Daniel added, ignoring her 'princess' comment. "I look like a pale man-twig,"

Faith laughed, "No, you don't," she laughed again, "just a buff pale man," gesturing towards his upper torso.

Daniel laughed with her.

It was true, Daniel wasn't that skinny anymore, he had been going to the gym since the 8 Letters tour back in 2018.

And it had paid off.

Of course, the boys still tease him about being skinny, even though he isn't anymore.

Daniel had always been the tiniest bit sensitive about his size, but he usually just laughed off comments about it back then.

"The sunscreen's inside if you want it," Faith said, gesturing to the sliding glass doors. "It's on the counter in the kitchen, you should see it."
"Sweet," Daniel said, jogging over to the glass door.
Daniel almost fell over when he saw the inside of Faith's kitchen.

He saw the sunscreen sitting on the counter, along with a bottle of tanning oil

He grabbed both and made his way back outside to find Faith standing at the end of her backyard, leaning on her wire fence, looking at her own personal view of Los Angeles. Daniel made his way over to where she was standing.

 Daniel made his way over to where she was standing

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

Faith looked as breathtaking as the landscape under her.

"It really is," Daniel said, not looking at the city below them, but rather at the exquisite woman in front of him.

"Stop," Faith said, not looking at Daniel.

"What?" he asked, playing dumb.

Faith turned to him, smiling slightly, "You know exactly what, Daniel,"

Daniel re-decided, at that moment, Faith saying his name was the best thing he heard.

Not any song, beat, or mix could change that decision.

"Although," Daniel thought, "Faith moaning his name would be better-"

"Daniel?" Faith asked, her voice pulling him back to the balcony.

"Faith, I really don't know," Daniel said, holding in a snort, still playing along.

Faith decided Daniel saying her name was her favorite sound.

Faith laughed again, giving up trying to reason with him and turning back towards the landscape.