shot 1

Let's begin.....

The creaking sound of door disturbed her.
She got alert and quickly looks around to see if really someone saw her practicing basketball.
She carefully took her steps to see but realises it was the wind.
She bounces the ball and turns and feels someone is actually seeing her and she turns but doesn't find anyone.

She quickly moves out wearing her specs.
She is Ragini..

She quickly reach her dorms and her friend Pari who was gaming on laptop looks at her:Ragini

She quickly reach her dorms and her friend Pari who was gaming on laptop looks at her:Ragini..where were you?

where were you?

Ragini:no..i was just taking fresh air.
Pari :Twinkle was looking for you.she needed your help for her model.
Just then twinkle comes:you are returning this night?let me guess?you got a boyfriend.. didn't you?

 didn't you?

Ragini:No..
To which both of her friends laughs.

Pari:guess what who gonna treat us on this saturday?
Twinkly who just sat..but quickly stood treat:who is giving us treat?
Pari slaps on her forehead:oh ho..i was saying (smiles widely)SR's basketball match is on this saturday.and on Sunday there's his football match too.
Ragini smiles:SR??
Pari smiles:and remember we should go early as possible or else there would be no seats for us.
Twinkle dreamily:SR!!

Ragini:tomorrow who will accompany me to the library.
Both quickly falls on the bed:i am sleepy.
Ragini:i knew it!
And trio laughs together.

Pari smiles:lucky would be that girl who will be SR's girlfriend.
Ragini:yeah...but who knows how's he from inside.
Twinkle:oye..thoda sa bhaav tak nahi deta.i think he hates girls.and i think he won't be having a thought of GF in his mind too..
Pari hits her:why would he hate cute girls like us?
Ragini:between he's so handsome and most importantly talented too..how can the both things mix up.no matter what he is an idol for us
Twinkle:an idol on Prince Charming.only that we can see him from far.
She curves her lip down.
Pari:he is not only your and mine crush but the campus crush.
Twinkle:he is so hot.
Ragini:if you had given this importance in studies then i think you would have been the good scorer.
Pari:you are a topper.i am somewhat in cultural activity and this dumbo is good in getting punishments from lecturers.
Twinkle smacks her face with the pillow:why the teachers so hate me?
She acts crying feeling pity on herself.
To which both bursts into laughter