Bonus chapter : Campus Crush 2.O

Let's begin.....

When someone was about to ring the bell when a boy around 8 opens the door.
Boy signs to the notice "do not press the bell"
Man:but. How would i give the milk then?
Twisting his lips a little he gives the bowl!
And man pours the milk on the bowl.
And the boy pays the amount and moves inside. And places the bowl on table without making any sounds. And closes the door slowly without making any sounds.
He left out a breath.

And sits near the hall holding his book and kept his ear alert if someone is coming there.

After sometime...

He sees a boy coming there with bat and ball in his hand and followed by other 2 of same age.
He takes a gum tape and opens the door slowly and puts the tape covering the bell so that no one press it.
Other boy shouts:SR come let's play..
When the boy puts the gum tape on lips. And signs them to go.
He goes inside and locks the door.

He slowly opens a room door and finds his mother sleeping.
And slowly he puts the door.

When a phone vibrates...
He quickly runs and picks the phone:hello dad!
Which was the video call.and the person is revealed to be Sanskar.
Sanskar smiles: Samar,big mom is coming with the breakfast!
Samar pouts:oh Dad.. i should wait in the door again. Or mom will wake up and you know how's her ear clarity are!!
Sanskar laughs as he said in a low voice.yes,indeed his son is like him which always pisses Ragini that he don't have one single quality of her.but one thing is same that both of them loves Ragini a lot.and she can't deny the fact.
Sanskar: how's mom?
Samar:dad i told she will wake then she would be sleeping no!
Sanskar:sorry,mistake!
Samar:better..whole night mom didn't sleep due to the vomiting Pari aunty have come here to look after her..and early morning only she left since mom is asleep.
Sanskar:then?
Samar:then nothing.
Sanskar smiles:okay inform me when mom will wake up.
Samar:she is still angry with you.
Sanskar: don't you know your mom can't stay angry with me for longer Junior.
Samar:yeah..i wonder when she don't stay anger for next minute why she gets angry?
Sanskar:okay boss will discuss this later,i have the meeting.
Samar salutes:okay big boss!
And they disconnect the call.

When Samar goes and opens the door and in some minutes Niel and Chaaru comes.
Chaaru was about to go to room.
Samar:Big Mom,mom is sleeping!
Chaaru:sorry sorry..okay you have your breakfast.
He nods.

After sometime..
Ragini wakes from her sleep caressing her baby bump when she sees the time:oh my it's 11...
She was about to wake.
Samar peeps from the door and sees her who was about to stand and strictly:Mom!!!!
Ragini looks at him and settles back and inhales and exhales the breath.
Samar:okay now shoot.

Ragini:why didn't you wake me? Did you had your breakfast? Did you call dad? How was his meeting?
Samar places her slipper and helps her to put on her feet:first question, you didn't sleep whole night. Second question, i had breakfast big mom got it. Third question, dad himself called and told to inform him when you are awake. Fourth question, i don't know since dad informs everything to you first!

Ragini looks at him:why don't you say it with ease. It's not necessary that you have to be dad's son everytime.
Samar stood and holds her hand and she stands: it's genes mom!
Ragini left out a breath and goes to washroom.
Samar takes her ankle length gown and gives her:get fresh.
Ragini:i am your mom or you are my mom?i can do it myself.
Samar shrugs his shoulder twisting his lips:i know that.so what?
Ragini smiles bring stretched and nods.

And After sometime she comes freshening and samar pulls the chair for her.
Chaaru smiles: Sanskar's ditto copy.
Ragini smiles: Thanks mom for this..
Chaaru:arey why thanks and didn't i tell you,you should inform me if you are not well and i got to know from sanskar today morning.
Ragini:Pari was here.so now i am fine maa.you can go to the work!
Chaaru smiles and nods kissing her forehead:if there's anything then call me.
Ragini:no worries i have Junior SR here!
Samar smiles opening the book and was reading it.