shot 40: Sanskar to the Rescue!

Let's begin......

2 days passed...

Karthik:why is this dad not picking my call?
Naira who was cutting the vegetable in kitchen looks at him who was sitting in dining.
Karthik:and mom disconnects in between!!
Naira huffs in anger and nods her head and washes her hand and moves to him: because you are dumb!
Karthik crosses his eyes at her.

Naira:here i am trying to say something instead of listening you go fix your sister's marriage.
Karthik:did you even listen the name of khatri's?
Naira in a mocking tone:wow karthik from when did you start to look at the names?if it was that then i would have been married to some royal familes!
Karthik:what?
Naira: it's how many years that we got married? You forgot this soon?
Karthik: it's 6 years i remember.
Naira:who helped us to get married?
Karthik:Ragini had helped us a lot!
Naira:exactly!
She moves inside to kitchen.

Karthik looks at her:at least tell me full story i am so confused what you want to say?
Naira shouts:i am not a story teller and karthik, didn't you say there's someone in her life for sure then why are you making it difficult for her!
Karthik then realises and close his eyes:yeah... I forgot!
Naira: without even asking Ragini tum tho band baaja lekar tayyar the.
Karthik:but i asked her numerous times she didn't reply no?
Naira turns to him:even i also didn't tell my family about you until complete my studies. Now i am feel I shouldn't have told only such a dumb husband i have!
Karthik: don't taunt me now. Since we are going India in few days. Then i will ask Ragini directly. Until then let's keep the topic on hold.if i just misunderstood and Ragini don't have anyone in her life then it's good to proceed with it.
Naira just nods.

While here...

Ragini was walking towards the mall.it was 10 in the morning.
She thinks to buy a gift for her friends and sanskar and his friends. It had some days that she thought of getting gifts for them because they encouraged her with getting out of her failure. That was basketball!

Jimmy looks at her in binoculars.
He smiles:step one to get you close with RK sir!!
Ragini enters inside the mall she presses the lift button.
And looks at time:let me go to 5th floor and to the life style.
And the lift opens and she enters inside.
Jimmy smirks

It was the 4th floor when lift suddenly stops.
Ragini looks on and press the Alarm button.
While jimmy pressing the firealarm and to the manager of the hall:empty the mall soon. It's madam's order.since there's some work to be done!
Manager:but sir..
Jimmy:do you want to lose your job?
Manager nods:give me 10 minutes...

And the light goes.
Ragini fears and knocks on the door and shouts for the help.
And the mall gets empty.
Jimmy tell to manager not to let anyone enter the mall unless it's not RK!
Jimmy:let some more time pass..it should be serious then only hero heroine will have the moment!
Ragini shouts:someone please help me i am stuck.

She opens her phone and sees the low network.
She calls sanskar but it doesn't connect.
She knocks the door.
Being the claustrophobic she started to panicking.and sweats due to the hotness in the lift.
She cries and shouts for the help.

Jimyy sits inside the car and calls RK.who was driving.
Ranbeer:why is he calling?iss namune ko kaam pe kyu rakha hai pata nahi.
He calms himself and picks the call.
Jimmy:RK sir i have something important to tell you i was in our mall....
Ranbeer keeps the phone on the passenger seat.
Jimmy:due to the fire alarm i saw Ragini entering the lift.please help her out.
Rk takes the phone and disconnects:come mall and see the outfits.this guy.sometimes makes me feel to bang him to the wall!
While jimmy:my work is done.let me leave before RK catch me red handed!

Ragini cries and was shivering out of the fear and she constantly tries calling Sanskar.
Ragini:please.she hit hots on to the door.
And finally sanskar phone rings and due to the shivering hands the mobile falls from his hands.