shot 21

Let's begin...

Doctor:Mr.Sanskar i guess someone have spiked Ms.Ragini's drink.
Sanskar looks at him.
Doctor:because in some tests we found such seductive...
Sanskar interrupts:is that the reason Ragini fell unconscious and suffered from the head ache.
Doctor:Yes..as she luckily didn't consume the drink fully the affects were late.Now she is fine.you can take her home!
Sanskar:Thankyou doctor!

While here Ragini was sad.she reminisces how Manas tried to force on her and niyati's blame.
Voice:happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you dear Junior!
Ragini sees the 3 of Sanskar's friends with the gift boxes.it was already morning.since some tests were done at night.
And couldn't get a wink of sleep thinking about those harsh memories.

Ragini looks at them.
And they place the gift on the bed.
Prithvi:this time got the good gifts!
Arjun:hopefully you will like it.
Rithik:my gift is best one this both got from offer.
Arjun sarcastically:and you paid double.
Rithik:mine is just 25% offer!
Prithvi:see see like he is so pure as milk!
They sees Ragini.who was sad.

Arjun:hey..today is your day why are you sad?junior today is your birthday!
Ragini sees him:but today is not my birthday!
Arjun looks at rithik and Prithvi who are pointing at him.
Rithik:why did you say it's her birthday tomorrow..?
Prithvi:oh shit..i had to go and wait in the mall till opening the shop.
Arjun:when did i say?you prithvi you said.
Prithvi:oh oh don't blame me now.you moron.
Arjun:you jerk how dare you cal me moron.
Rithik:idiots you both only confused me and see i also had to come leaving studies behind.
Both bursts into laughter.
Prithvi: studies and you?
Rithik: what's so funny in that?
Arjun:it was a century level joke(imitating him)had to come keaving my studies behind.
Prithvi:may be the last semester book.
Rithik covers both of their book:i am conscious about my studies then these too junior believe me!
They struggle and pulls him aside.they were about to punch each other.

Ragini:what are you guys doing? This is hospital.
3 looks at her and smiles sheepishly.
Arjun:they are nuts.i don't know how a good person like me got this idiots as my friend.
Both :shut up you jerk.
Both grins as they said the same sentence together.
Arjun: look at them don't they look like one ran from the metal asylum!
Both glares him.
Arjun: don't glare me glare the books instead may you get something good in it.

Sanskar who was standing at the door:and Bill Gates is writing your exam.am i right Arjun?
Both Prithvi and Rithik laughs.Arjun fists his hand and hits himself on his forehead.Ragini smiles.
Arjun: in my previous birth you would have been a opposition king?
Prithvi:king?
Arjun:then I can't say engineer right?so i would have a great king that time.this person(pointing to Arjun)is always behind my dynasty.and he have lost in war previous birth so he again came to me for the revenge.but Sanky don't provoke me i am still the king who once defeated you.
That's it...Ragini laughs and followed by Prithvi and Rithik.
Sanskar smiles a bit seeing Ragini laughing.

Arjun:why are you guys laughing at me?
Ragini:good story why don't you leave engineering and become a script writer?
Arjun:very funny..female version of Sanky!
Sanskar:if your script is finished can i know why are you here at this morning?i did tell you right don't come!
Prithvi:but this Arjun said today is Ragini's birthday!
Arjun:oye don't blame me when did i say?
Rithik:you only said it first.
Arjun:Sanky you only said it?
Sanky:really?
Arjun: didn't you say?

Arjun:yaar you said it right tomorrow is the birthday of a person whom you admire the most..? didn't you say?
Rithik:yes sanky you said it.
Arjun:i just guessed it!
Sanskar face-palms!

Sanskar: it's dada ji's birthday!
Trio were embarassed.
But Sanskar smiles:kuch kaam tho aye tum log.
He smiles at Ragini.
While they confused:kya kaam
Sanskar:now you guys don't want the compliment?
Trio grins.
Prithvi:okay we will leave and behna consider this as your upcoming birthday present.
Ragini smiles and nods.
Rithik:chal na yaar..
He drags prithvi.
Arjun was standing there smiling lost.