shot 20

Let's begin....

Ragini was shocked and hurt:Niyati...
Niyati:what were you doing with my manas?!
Ragini literally lacked words as Niyati blamed her directly.

Niyati:how much i trusted you.and you are trying to snatch my manas from me?
Ragini shouts a bit:niyati.why i would do that?he is lying!
Niyati looks at manas.
Manas:wh..y wi..will i l..ie Ni..niyati...?i ju..st came for yo..u here.
He holds her hand:you..you tru..tttrust mmee rr..right??
Niyati:i trust you more than myself

Just then twinkle enters:Guys what happened?
And she see both Niyati and Ragini are in tears.
Twinkle:niyati what happened?
She sees Manas's torn kurta.
Twinkle:Ragini..
Ragini: Twinkle please tell niyati that you were supposed to join me.and I didn't call manas.
Twinkle just looks on.
Niyati:did Ragini called you Twinkle?
Ragini:Twinkle at least you explain to Niyati.you know me right,even i had told you to join me here because i was not well..
Twinkle:when did you say?
Ragini looks on shocked.
Twinkle:you only told right you have some work with Manas here.
Ragini:Twinkle what are you saying? didn't i tell you that i am having head ache and i want to rest you only directed me to niyati's room and now you..
Niyati turns her holding her shoulders:now how much you will lie? don't frame manas for your bad deeds.
Ragini looks at twinkle.who avoided to see her!

Sanskar calls Ragini numerous times but she didn't pick the call.
When he gets the messge from an unknown number.he sees the close pictures of Manas and Ragini.

Ragini:Niyati trust me.i was not...
Niyati:i don't want to listen anything against Manas. Now i understand why you were being so good to me.i was dumb thinking i got the best friend for the life but you want to frame Manas...why?what i did to you?
Ragini:Niyati I didn't do anything..trust me
Niyati:may be whoever it is..i can't stand the person who harms my manas.
Manas smirks and soon turns it into innocent one.

Niyati angrily pushes Ragini:why you wanted to do this to manas.you have your boyfriend right...he isn't giving time to fulfil your desires.
Ragini angrily:enough is enough.here i am trying to let you know about your so called Manas but in return you are pointing me.
Niyati:i will point you because you are wrong,even you are dragging twinkle in this,but lies doesn't have balance on it will fall front sooner.
Ragini:niyati why will i lie to you..
Niyati:and why should i believe some days person who doesn't relate to me anyhow.i just thought you to be my own that was my mistake but did i knew you would turn like this?
Manas:Nnn..Niyati.let..let iiitt.bbb..be
Niyati: let's go from here Manas.see Manas he still wants to avoid this situation though he was the victim and you...
Ragini: Niyati..
Niyati: I don't want to listen anything..
She holds manas hands and drags him along.
But stops:i am just leaving you because of Manas only.
Ragini was hurt and angry too but she she don't have anything to prove herself right.
Ragini:wait...

Niyati turns to her.
Ragini:you said so much about me.you didn't listen to my words.Its okay..
She wipes the tears which rolled down her cheeks: as you said lies have no balance in it.it will fall front sooner.i hope so..
She just moves out of the room wiping the tears and finds Sanskar standing there.
She couldn't just control the tears..she was about to pass by him when he held her arm.
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar:wait Ragini.
He entangles his fingers with her.which itself showed that how important and how much he knows about Ragini.
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar facing Niyati: may i know who are you to judge?without trying to know the truth?
Niyati:she is a trait..
Sanskar:the way you are so adamant of not listening Ragini same way i am not interested in listening you.
Niyati:you don't know what....
Sanskar interrupts her:first of all. I don't want to know how Ragini is from 3rd person.so you better keep those on yourself
Ragini just look at him.
Sanskar:you are not my relative that i put some sense in you.but i am just here to warn you I don't mind what you think about Ragini but if you hurt her then you can count your bad days.but do you know i am not leaving you for Ragini.because i am not so good to listen her in such matters.giving you the chance just to realise your poisoned surrounding.because being dumb is the worst punishment one can have for themselves..good luck!
He drags Ragini along with him.
Niyati looks at Manas.

While Sanskar opens the door of car for Ragini.
She looks at him and tears rolls down her cheeks.
Sanskar: don't waste your tears for the person who don't deserve it.come on sit now!
She sits in the car and he close the door.

Later in the drive...
Ragini looks at Sanskar..
She blinks her eyes and her vision was getting blurr.
He was angry but didn't say anything.and he turns to Ragini only to find her loosing her conscious.
Sanskar holds her arm:Ragini!
Ragini:my..my head is aching a lot!
Sanskar at one side was driving and other side he held her.
He turns towards the hospital!

******************************************

Every recent happening just flashed her.those hurtful words echoed in her ears.and she quickly opened her eyes.as the tears rolled down her eyes.
And a hand wipes her tears and sees Sanskar wiping her tears.

Ragini:why it is so easy to blame without listening?
Sanskar smiles a bit:because they don't worth to be with you!
Ragini:but ...
Sanskar:shh..just forget it.
Ragini cries: I can't...no one have said those hurtful words to me ever.how i can tolerate it or let it go just like that!
She holds his hand:i was all alone there I didn't knew what to do what to not.
Sanskar was just silent and was attentive towards her.
Ragini: I didn't thought such situation ever in my dreams too.how can she just blame me of trying to snatch her...
She looks at him.

He rubs her hands.
Ragini:how you knew about this?
Sanskar opens his phone and shows her the photo he got from the unknown number.
Ragini sees it.it looked like she was pulling manas.
She looks at him:still..
Sanskar interrupts her:i got it from an unknown number.and i just came there
Ragini:you still stood for me..you trusted me..?
Sanskar:do you think these pictures will lose my trust towards you?
Ragini bends her head and she was in tears and then looks at him and hugs him.he was standing and she placed her head near his chest.
He caressed her hair.
Ragini:Thankyou for being with me when i needed someone to be with me.
Sanskar:i know it's not easy for you to forget but still forget it as just a bad dream.
Ragini:why didn't she trust me?
Sanskar pulls her out to the hug and cups her cheeks: don't you have the good family.
She looks at him and nods.
Sanskar:you know no matter what they will trust you.you have me.though it's not many days but i will promise you that i will always trust you and be with you no matter what.okay?
She just nods.
He smiles a bit:and you don't need such selfish persons in your life.some people's are just a closed chapter of our life.consider all those as the closed chapters!
She holds his hand which he was cupping her face.
Sanskar:now rest..i will call the doctor!
And he was about to leave when she didn't leave his wrist:please don't leave me alone.
He smiles and sits beside her holding her hands.she smiles a little.
He caresses her cheeks.

And soon doctor enters..
He checks Ragini.she was still holding Sanskar's hand.
Doctor:Ragini..what did you had just before you fell unconscious.you were in the party right?
Ragini tries to remember.and remember she drinking a cold drink.which she just had a little.
Ragini:after lunch just a drink.i had just sometime ago!

To be continued....

So how's it?

What are your thoughts on Niyati?