shot 31: challenge with Ranbeer Khatri

Let's begin....

After an year..

Ragini was entering as the senior.

Her self thoughts....
Being the super senior to the college too had some privilege.No Ragging and had the power to stop the juniors who rag the new comers.
In this i would follow SR.he or his friends specially who acts as troublemakers,i have never seen them Ragging.

In an year it have changed lot.
Pari and Arjun are in relation.more fun is they fight too much but their fight is what it shows their love.
Secondly, Niyati..though it was hard but still she was strong enough to fight back her pain.believe now she is the big prankster more chirpy then pari.
Thirdly,Twinkle..her sister got completely fine by her illness which got Twinkle to the track,i mean such big flirt she was...but one person she doesn't like is Rithik(laughs a bit)since she got to know about he intended for the charity of his first salary to the poor just because she had a break up with her ex.back to track means.she is not a flirt now but studious.seriously the twinkle who was good at bunking classes to go on date have changed to responsible person but still she is mad.
Who left?yes Prithvi..he is such a sweetheart sometimes confused sometimes smart but yes...he is actually a good person.
Rithik is as usual irritating twinkle.
And All the 3 together with My SR..

Wait,i can call his My SR.when he calls me wife.. isn't it?
Remember my journey to Italy,there i had told my mother about it.actually she caught me talking to him.but she resisted me to tell it to dad.because(laughs)he would get a chance to join me to some other college near home.and my ma supports me.and i also told her that i will only tell dad.because he should not feel bad that i myself didn't tell him.
SR slowly reaching the milestone to his dadaji's dream.his company is developing.and as usual his teasing level is exceptional and he loves me a lot.he is never bored of me!

And one more person gave an entry in my life.
Arghh...i don't know i should give his introduction or not.he is the new classmate of mine,Ranbeer khatri!
Never leaves a chance to pick on me.though whatever i do,he finds me as behen ji. He deliberately want me to fight with him which i never did.because i have learnt one thing from SR, that's ignore which is not needed to you.

Her thoughts gets interrupted by Pari.
Pari:damn Ragini..that Ranbeer made a new comer to remove his outfit.why nobody dares to speak in front of him.
Niyati:because he is only heir of Khatri Group of Companies.the managing director of this college.
Twinkle:but he is hot..
Trio gave her a look.
Twinkle: I didn't say he is nice ....guys!

They heard the sounds...
They move near the college basketball court.where Ranbeer was ragging the new comer.
The new comer was the boy who came there by scholarship,he belongs to poor class.which made the girls burn in anger.how can someone fall so low with the family background they are having!

Ranbeer was sitting above his Harley Davidson.which was a limited edition which makes every of students go behind him.of course it was his richness in money that's taking everyone behind him.
Only it was the 4 girls in the college which is Ragini and her friends who doesn't bend to him that makes him to disturb them specially Ragini.

Ranbeer to the boy:guys,now let's have some more fun how about making him dance?
Pari:this is too much...

Ragini have already went.
Niyati:oh god Ragini ...
Twinkle:now he will trouble her more...

Ranbeer scares the boy to dance..
When he spots Ragini who is approaching him.
Ranbeer:Guys seems our college behen ji is here to lecture.
Ragini to the guy:wear your shirt.you don't need to go according to the third class peoples.just remember you came here to by your hard work not by family background.
This really hurt the ego of Ranbeer.