Shot 37: Announcement

Let's begin....

There was a dance sequence of Ragini and Ranbeer.
Ranbeer smiles seeing her. She was already smiling at him as a part of the play.
Sanskar smiles seeing Ragini. Something runs in his mond. He just nods!

While Ranbeer's mother was sitting along with the chief guests and she smiles seeing her son who was happy his eyes showed the happiness.

Then there was window scene, the most beautiful scene of Romeo Juliet.
When Romeo and Juliet confesses their love.

Ranbeer confesses the love as per the part of Romeo as well as it was his true feelings too.
When Ragini confesses the love.

Arjun:SR.. zara sambhalke.
Sanskar laughs a bit covering his eyes through his palms. Prinicipal who was sitting beside Sanskar:it was been super good if you were the Romeo!
3 of his looks at her.
Principal:what?
Rithik:no i just felt like you are experienced!
Principal smiles:i and my husband also played Romeo Juliet in our times.
Sanskar:wow.
While the 3:ohhh!!!

Jimmy excuses and sit beside Ranbeer's mother:madam.. Sanskar, Ragini mam's ex is here.
She looks at him then smiles:focus on them.. he is a closed chapter in her life you only told me this.
Jimmy:but..
She shushed him:let me watch.

Finally drama ends and everyone claps.

Ragini hugs Pari..
Both talks and laughs something.Ranbeer admires Ragini!
Then their hug was joined by niyati and twinkle.

And then soon the winner was announced.it was Ragini's team.Ragini hi-fi's with every of the one who was included in the drama and Ranbeer forwards his hand for an Hi-fi.she being unwanted hi-fi's with him.
He smiles
Judging person:totally beautiful chemistry between the Romeo and Juliet.
Ranbeer gets happy listening at the sentence and Ragini was smiling seeing sanskar.he smiles and nods being impressed.Ragini could get something definitely running his mind.but what?his smile is depicting it.

And they were rewarded.
Pari:first time took part in play.we won!
Ragini smiles:now don't cry seeing you Arjun will also cry.
Pari holds Ragini's neck and shakes her bit as if killing her.
Ragini laughs.

Arjun:pari looks so cute..haaye!
Prithvi takes a cotton and places it on his ear:continue!!
Arjun gave him a look
Principal laughs seeing the both.
Arjun:mam you seem more interesting now.but when were the students you were a hitler.remember you made us repair the auditorium.
Principal:do you think then i will applaud for you.
He smiles being disappointed.

And then Principal goes to the stage:okay...with this All college Art Club ends here with various contests.and now i call upon Sanskar..many don't know his name still so i will call up on SR on the stage,the best student of this college upto date.
Sanskar look around as he didn't expected this.
He moves to stage.

While many of the students were shouting:SR SR SR!!
Ranbeer looks on because though many applauded him but SR has a separate fan base in this college.

Ranbeer stops his friend:who's he?
His friend:the tag you are having now.i mean the Campus Crush.think that it was born from him.
Ranbeer felt a little jealous of him.
His friend:i want to listen him.because SR is perfect he talks something which will definitely benefits some day for sure.but he rarely talks.
He continues praising Sanskar.Rk at last stops him.

Ragini was standing along with pari at the corner of the stage.
Sanskar passes a smile to Ragini blinking his eyes.
Pari hits Ragini's elbow teasing her.
Ragini fake glares her.
Pari: I don't know i am feeling like today is your Swayamwar and SR won you!
Ragini controlling her blush:Shut up Pari.
Pari:look at our new bride!
Ragini:pari please...

Sanskar smiles principal gives him the mike:you know right I don't like..
Principal:everyone here are waiting for you..how can i let go the chance when you are here.

Sanskar smiles and takes the mike:hello.. everyone..
Students shouts and drools happily.
Sanskar smiles:am actually glad that you guys remember me.
A girl from the crowd: it's not possible we forget our Campus Crush.
Sanskar smiles and nods.

Sanskar:well i am here with the important note to share with you all that,you guys might know about our (he points to know about himself and his 3 friends.they stands)company and technologies.so i am with the offer for my college students i mean our juniors can do their internships in our company.may be not a famous one but yup i can assure you all that you will learn a lot of things and you will quite experienced when we would leave you.its a paid internship too so need not to worry!
Ranbeer's friend:SR SR..
Ranbeer looks at his friend.
Sanskar looks at him:yes..
Ranbeer's friend:if we want to continue with job then..when we complete our course
Sanskar smiles:good question..you would be given the option to choose.
All claps.

Arjun:i am feeling emotional.
Rithik:what?
Arjun:seeing our Sanskar,see his fans in college!
Both laughs nods:yeah!!

Ranbeer sees Ragini..
He thinks to talk to her.
Ranbeer moves to her:Ragini..
She looks at him.
Ranbeer:can we talk?
She looks at sanskar and then him:okay.
Ranbeer:can we move out please there's too much noise here.
She unwillingly nods...

She was about to go with him.
Sanskar:excuse me...Ragini..
All gets silent.

Ragini looks at him and mumbles:i knew it.he is up to something!
Ranbeer looks at her.
Sanskar signs her to come.
Everyone starts to Gossip...

Ragini:RK.. will talk to you later.
She moves to Sanskar.

A guy:are you guys still in the relationship?
Sanskar smiles: when we were not?
Ranbeer looks on shocked.

Sanskar: actually.. my reason to come here one new to share with you that i did. Secondly for her!
Ragini blushes as everyone shouts applauding. She was embarrassed too.
He holds her her hand entangling his fingers with her.
RK looks at it.

Sanskar:another reason to make an announcement here was.. I don't know if it's true or not but i heard a rumour mistakenly that i am here to invite you all for my wedding.letting down Ragini.because we had a brutal break up.correct me if i am wrong!
Ragini looks at him

Sanskar: do we look like we had one?
All of them were silent.

Sansjar smiles: don't worry we will invite each one of you for the wedding which will happen one day for sure.Thankyou!
Ragini nods with stretched smile:now tell the wedding date too.
He laughs a bit and he hand over the mike back.
Ranbeer was heartbroken.

He drags her along with her.
Everyone applauds for them.

Jo bhi jitne pal jeeyun
Unhe tere sang jeeyun
Jo bhi kal ho ab mera
Usse tere sang jeeyun

Sanskar looks at Ragini.
Ragini was bending her head as she can't raise her head due to the burning cheeks.

Jo bhi saansein main bharoon
Unhe tere sang bahroon
Chaahe jo ho raasta
Usse tere sang chaloon

They walks out of the campus.
Sanskar:something resembles!!
Ragini looks at him acts as if she is annoyed: what?
Sanskar:me in while formal suit and you in white gow.i think we should go to church.
She smiles:is it?(fake angrily)very very very funny.i didn't got laugh too!
Sanskar:and i am serious.now seeing you like this i am gonna directly take you to church.because you are testing my patience because you are seriously doing it!
She blushes!

Dil ibadat kar raha hai
Dhadkanen meri sun
Tujhko main kar loon haasil
Lagi hai yahi dhun

Sanskar:so chale?
Ragini:where?
Sanskar:Church!
She looks at him
Sanskar:you don't have to do anything just 2 words.
She confused:what?
Sanskar: just answer "I Do"
She nods acting serious.
Sanskar:okay come let's go...
He opens the door for her.
Ragini:haan??where?
Sanskar lifts her a little and makes her sit inside: I don't repeat again!
Ragini looks on.
And he sits and droves off and stops the car in front of a Church.

To be continued.....

So how's it?