shot 48: when 2 campus crush meet!

Let's begin...

Shekhar sees his family who were looking at him like if he is some Alien.
Shekhar: why are you people looking at me like that?
Sanskar smiles seeing Ragini's reaction like if she gulped the sour lemon!

Shekhar:Yes.. beta when will you make your parents meet us?
Sanskar:they might reach hereby night!
Shekhar nods:pappu let's go and make Poori Bhaaji. sanskar pappu is really a good cook.
Shekhar drags pappu and swarna inside the kitchen karthik and naira too follows them.

Ragini:SR.. what magic you did?
Sanskar:same magic which i did to you.
She passes him a look
Sanskar:really!!!

Flashback

Shekhar: I won't share the bed with him.
Swarna: don't do the drama now? What will he think of you? If you love your daughter then please behave yourself.
She goes.

Shekhar enters the room and finds Sanskar watching the photographs in wall.
Which had Ragini's childhood pictures.
Sanskar turns to him and smiles.
Shekhar smiles stretching his lips and turns to bed:from the time he came by smiling my lips started to ache!

Sanskar gets the call:yes Rithik...
Shekhar sees him.
Sanskar turns to his laptop :i sent you the mail. Ask prithvi to help with the graphics... (After pause)for that we have to wait.and of course we can do it!
Shekhar himself:what? Only he has work?with the dubba english.
Since sanskar talking in english
He picks the phone and acts of calling someone: it's the very important design of the engine and yeah.. we are using it for the next model.
Sanskar looks at him who was talking with Rithik:okay rithik.. bye!
It was when Shekhar's phone rings making him caught red handed.
Shekhar smiles sheepishly:phone was disconnected may be!
Sanskar just nods.

Sanskar:you were the rank holder in engineering at your times?
Shekhar sees his hanging certificate on the wall and just nods.
Sanskar:Ragini also followed your steps.
Shekhar nods.
Sanskar turns to a photograph where little Ragini was playing in the swimming pool:it would have been very difficult for you to build a swimming pool in such a short span of time right?
Shekhar looks at him.
Sanskar turns to him:Ragini had told me.
Sanskar:Ragini always says there was a special warmth in your shoes.she used to walk around even now she loves to wear your slippers.
Shekhar looks at him and himself:he is fooling you don't fall don't fall.
Shekhar just nods!

Sanskar:your 2 AM noodles, Ragini used to miss it in college days. Even i was jealous of you and learnt making noodles but still she didn't like as you. And one day teach me with your special recipe.
Shekhar himself:thoda thoda accha hai.haan???he is trying to trap you shekhar don't fall!!

Sanskar:it was very difficult for you to send Ragini to the imperial college right?
Shekhar looks at him.
Sanskar:and i am grateful that you sent her because i could meet Amazing person like her. I know that you don't like me.
Shekhar looks on
Sanskar:Ragini wanted to back off from the relation.
He smiles:to be frank i was upset. Upset that she couldn't understand my love. She want to leave my hand at last. But i really love her, i came here to talk to you to convince you. But i am giving up now!
Shekhar looks at him, don't know why his words were directly pricking his heart and making him emotional!

Sanskar: Ragini is emotionally attached to you even this day i told that i will convince you. But i realised that is it easy for a random guy to separate a daughter from the loving and the best dad in the world?
Shekhar didn't say a word. That was not new too.
Sanskar: it's easy for a guy like me because i am no where leaving my parents. But the fact is my mum is an IT officer so she would be going for her work. Nearly 2-3 times i meet her in the month. Dad stays along with her.my parents knew that i can stay without them and I have the habit of staying alone.but Ragini don't,even if she stayed in hostel she missed you a lot.each day i met her she had so much to talk about you. And you, it's difficult for trust an unknown guy. And now she is in tears that she can't choose one from us.so i am backing off myself I don't want to see her in more trouble and in morning i will leave from here.
Shekhar gulped his salaiva and had no words and himself:is he really fooling me?