shot 39:her price!

Let's begin....

Sanskar shakes his hand with Lavanya.
Lavanya:Sanskar Right?
Sanskar:yes, it's intriguing me that you are here.Please be seated!
Lavanya sits.
Sanskar:Yes Mrs. Khatri how can i help you?

Lavanya smiles:and you know you are the only person who can help me!
Sanskar looks at her, he knew that much of psychology seeing a person he can guess at what time what person will come to him.
And after her this sentence he could seriously get that she was here with some motive.

Lavanya:i was in the program yesterday i saw you and Ragini together.
Sanskar leans on to the chair and nods.
Lavanya: I don't know if you know about my son Ranbeer being in same class of her.
Sanskar nods:yeah i sort of heard about him.
Lavanya:My son is my everything to me. Whatever he asks for i never said no.
Somewhere he guessed where the topic is reaching.

Lavanya: I don't want to hide anything... My son was all changed and broken after the girl whom he loved left him on the mid way. He changed into rough personality he used to bully others and rule others.
Sanskar smiles a bit and nods:Mam, you are much elder and experienced than me. And you know this my working hours... And I do like to be punctual about my work.
Lavanya laughs a bit:i have met Purushottham sahab many times, he was been like this.
Sanskar just smiles.

Lavanya:it was that your company is developing i thought to be your investor of all times and will help you to improve with the buildings and whatever necessities you need... I mean what i thought was, there's our new site, i thought of giving it to you..with the many experienced employees you would reach to greater level.i will assure you.
Sanskar smiles and nods.

While outside..

Arjun:what talks are going on there?
Prithvi:may be she was impressed of our company's development and here to invest on us..
Rithik:possible but still i find something fishy.
And trio nods together:something very serious!
"Boo" someone shouts and they gets startled.
And they heard the laughters and turns only to find Ragini and Pari.

Ragini:what happened? What is that something very serious?
Arjun: don't you have manners you were eavesdropping..
Pari:really?
Arjun smiles:but i really don't mind it.
Rithik:when will you get twinkle with you Ragini? That's so sad!
Ragini:Twinkle went to shopping!
Rithik pouts.

Prithvi:what are you doing her?
Ragini gave him a serious look:i came to meet my boyfriend do you have any problem?
Prithvi pouts.
Ragini laughs.
Rithik:pakka SR's wife!!
Ragini: still learning many things from him.
Rithik:we also tried but he is exceptional case!
Ragini: isn't it? I can't win over him.
Rithik:will do the plotting against him at least once he should bend!
She nods.
Prithvi signs them to see the direction.
Where Arjun and Pari were hugging and talking.
Prithvi:i am so very jealous.
Ragini: between can i go meet SR?
Rithik: no there's some meeting going on.
Ragini sits: okay.

Prithvi:until then let's play..
Ragini:great....
He connects the play station to computer and they plays wrestling champion.
Rithik:i support you Ragini..
Ragini hi-fi with him.
They start to play..
Ragini:yes yes come on come on..yahoo..
She wins the first match.while prithvi pouts:you will see now!

While Lavanya: whatever you will ask for i am ready to give.
Sanskar smiles and nods his head.
Lavanya: what happened? You don't believe it?
Jimmy:madam have come prepared..
Lavanya takes out a blank check and passes it towards Sanskar.
Sanskar: and...??
Lavanya: and?
Sanskar:no without anything you wont give me such things.as per my knowledge you are not my family or friend.. Even family or friends offer such things nowadays.
Lavanya:well one thing i want from you.
Sanskar looks at her who was twirling the paperweight.

Lavanya:My son loves Ragini,i am asking Ragini from you. You just have to break up with her.
She told it so casually like give a pen!
He stops twirling the weight and looks at her.
Sanskar smiles bit biting his lower lip and nods:aap tho meri jaan maang rahi ho!(you are asking my life)
Lavanya:please ...or else my son will do something to himself.only you can save him.

He stood and moves towards her:mam,i will agree but on a one condition.if it was me in your position what you would have done?
She looks at him for a moment not able to answer him.
Sanskar:when you will get the answer then i will think?
Lavanya:you won't be getting such chance to fulfill your grand father's wish.with much more experienced employees and you would not have any problem with future investments.and you can fill whatever the amount you want..

Sanskar:okay deal you just have to give me one thing!
Lavanya looks at him with a smile and hope.
Sanskar:this world.. that's the amount!
Lavanya:please i request you..please find me as a mother begging you.
Sanskar:then find me as a son,how can you ask one son to sacrifice his life to let another son live?
Jimmy:if you mess with us then you are inviting problem..
Sanskar nods to him and smiles:mam,please leave it's my office hours.
She stood:you can think and tell me.
Sanskar:no point of thinking,if you have asked something else then i might have gave you.
She angrily:then you think it's easy for you now.you can go with this undeveloped company?
Sanskar:and i am good with my undeveloped company.
She was about to go followed by jimmy.
When Sanskar :one more thing!!
He moves to her:you told you have met my dada ji.then you should know one thing if making money or sacrificing things for the wealth then this company would have been the company competing in front of yours.it's in the blood,wealth is not important but relations are...i hope you understand.
He opens the door for her.

And once she moves out.
Ragini quickly comes:SR
Lavanya sees her.
She quickly covers her mouth.she was excited to tell him about winning in front of prithvi.and Prithvi would be giving the party.
She close her eyes.Sanskar smiles at her and signs all of them to come.
Ragini walks until she pass by Lavanya and she runs to Sanskar:i won in the game.Prithvi lost it. Prithvi would be giving the treat in barbeque.
He smiles and hugs him.
Lavanya sees them.while he passes her the victory smile.

Prithvi:i am not gonna give party.
Arjun:how you not gonna give i will also see.junior i am with you.
Rithik:me always and twinkle.
Prithvi was playfully about to punch on to Ragini's shoulder.
When pulls her behind him and holds Prithvi's fist.
Ragini sticks her tongue out to prithvi.
Sanskar's eyes were still fixed on Lavanya with a smile.
Arjun and Rithik notice it:Angarey ki sholay.
They mutters it together and looks at each othet.

Prithvi:i was not going to punch her for real?
Sanskar still looking at Lavanya:when we are together you can't do anything.
Ragini laughs behind Sanskar.making prithvi pout.

Lavanya storms from there.

They sit inside the car.
Jimmy:mam..i told you this won't work.you should have tried with Ragini.if you had told you will ruin that arrogant SR..she would have come for your words.
Lavanya:and you think she will agree.and besides that i want her to love Ranbeer..if we approach her this way she might hate Ranbeer.
He looks at her and then smirks: don't worry mam i have already did something on our favour.
Lavanya smiles.
Jimmy:and then i will see his attitude.and mam what if that SR says this to Ragini.
Lavanya:jitna ki mein use jaan gayi hoon,he won't say it to her.and Jimmy make sure that he pays with the important relation he has..he should know the result of saying such big dialogues to me.

While here Karthik:sir you called me at this night?
And the man in front of me revealed to be Ranbeer's father Sujoy Khatri.
Sujoy places his hand around Karthik's shoulder:you know how much i trust you with your work.and i felt this the right time for us to talk ..
Karthik smiles and nods: and i am grateful to you for that.you gave me such position.
Sujoy:do you know my son is studying in your sister's college?
He nods in no:no i didn't knew it.
Sujoy smiles: actually my wife liked your sister for my son.and you don't worry we will proceed after their studies only.
Karthik smiles.
Sujoy:my son earlier studied in Las Vegas.this year only he joined her college.
Karthik: I can't believe it...
Sujoy:so what's your take on this..
Karthik:sor if you are asking then...but still i would like to share it to my parents.
Sujoy:of course..what i was thinking is tomorrow i am leaving back to India there our families can meet each other.
Karthik:but your level is so high..
Sujoy:and i don't believe in such things.and i am happy that we will be relatives.
Karthik smiles and nods..

To be continued.......

So how's it?

What do you think what will happen next?