shot 24

Let's begin...

Pari:guys...why are you packing your things?
Niyati turns to her and spots Ragini.
Niyati:ask here she might tell you..
She picks her bag and was about to move when pari holds her:niyati you seem to be angry.
She looks at Ragini.
Pari:what happened?If there's some misunderstanding.lets talk and clear no why to create such scene.
Niyati: because it's not about clearing but she is behind my Manas.for which i cannot tolerate her for a second.
Pari shocked:what????

Niyati:shocked right?even me.i have never saw such selfish person who is behind her friends fiance.you was not there to see how she forced manas to fulfil her....
And in the next moment she could feel the burning sensation on her cheeks as pari have gave her the tight slap on her cheeks.
Niyati:pari?!
Ragini holds her to which pari just push her a bit:today someone needs the lesson.
Ragini was about to interrupt when pari stops her.
Pari angrily:You deserve this slap.yahi kami tha shayad.you say it right your parents have taught you everything..Nah they didn't teach you how to differentiate with people.

Niyati:what you know about her?
Pari:you actually don't know her.mein na ek no.1 mufat hoon.i would have said that Ugly Manas is a scoundrel.because the people whose eyes are open they can see it.but Ragini only stopped me doing it just because she trust you and your choice though she felt uneasy many times.but Ragini this was your mistake or things would have not reached here.it was good at some place also because i could see the true face of this girl!
Niyati in tears:even twinkle know that...
Pari looks at twinkle:oh really?twinkle what you know explain.
She folds the sleeve of her tee.which literally scared Twinkle.
Niyati:with you denying this someone's character doesn't change.
Pari angrily:who are you to say about her character?let me ask you...instead of knowing your uncle aunty you are believing the crap manager of yours.is this what your character is?
Niyati: don't bring my personal things..
Pari interrupts:you can judge her character but I can't judge yours.bura lag raha hai?.. I don't damn care it.The person who doesn't trust her own family then how can she trust her friends.besides i think that guy.. what's his name Manas..he is fulfilling your sexual desires that's why..
Niyati raise her hand to slap her when pari held it:what happened?is it making you feel insulted?
Niyati: don't you dare to say such thing....
Pari interrupts:then how dare you to say such bitter things about my Ragini?
Niyati didn't had the reply now.
Ragini drags pari:just leave it pari.dont fight for me.
Pari:you just be quite...

Pari taking a deep breath moves to door and opens it:niklo yahan se isse pehle ki mein kuch kar baithu.(leave from here before i do something)
Niyati and twinkle leaves from there picking up their bags.
Pari angrily bangs the door closing it.
Pari:this much happened behind you didn't even think to inform me.
Ragini:you were already stressed about your mother so I didn't wanted to make you feel more about it..
Pari calms down.

Pari:tell me what happened there..
Ragini explains her about whatever happened including sanskar taking a stand for her.
Pari smiles dreamily:SR is surely a perfect man.
Ragini gave her a look.
Pari:perfect jeeja.now fine.
Both laughs.

Ragini:i thought even you will not trust me.
Pari:for this i can slap you.even if the world is against it.i will always trust you.
Ragini smiles:Then Arjun is a nice guy.
Pari:very funny!

Ragini: between how's your mom?
Pari: she is fine.it was a stroke.
Ragini:oh..
They were silent for sometime.
Ragini:now what will we do to niyati.he is not the right person.
Pari:let it be it's her concerns which she is only not worried then why we take tensions.
Ragini:but..
Pari:aqal thikane aajayegi..when she will find within herself.and we can't do anything when she had lost the base of relation it's waste for her to fix it.
Ragini:and twinkle..
Pari:that duffer will pay for it.there's something called karma running around us.it will hit her back.
Ragini was about to say something.
Pari falls on bed:chup karna yaar.if i will let you talk more you will drag that Hitler lakshmi in your concerns list.
Ragini hits her arm.
Pari: let's go to canteen.i need a coke to cool down.
Ragini:okay.