shot 13

Let's begin...

Ragini sees 3 unknown number..
Ragini:who is this?
And she gets the message of with names Arjun,Rithik and Prithvi.

"You guys...and what is that important that you made a group?"she sends the message.

Trio looks at each other and Smiles.
"Matter was something like that"Rithik sends the text.
"I don't know how to tell you behna"Prithvi sends a text
"But what's the matter guys?!"Ragini replies.

"I will tell you...SR he is in a great problem!"Arjun replies to her with smile.
Ragini herself:SR went for the meeting.hope everything went fine.God please please help him...
"But what problem?"she replied.

Rithik:i will tell..
Both of them nods.
"SR without having any option he had to accept something which might hurt you!"Rithik sends the text.
Ragini:what will hurt me?
"Though how much we make pranks this time it's truth.and we couldn't stop to tell you"Arjun replies..

Ragini got scared unusually.
"There's a top software company who want to merge with SR.but only on one condition"Prithvi sends the text.
Arjun:Prithvi would she cry?
Rithik:let her no.. tomorrow when SR will be in front of her that's too much fun to watch.
Arjun:Sanky was right hum kitne kameene hai!!
Rithik nods.
Prithvi:sanky never told us kameena instead brainless.
Both looks at him.
Rithik:i am not sure you are one of us.
Prithvi:what did i do now?
Arjun:do one thing go and die..
Prithvi stood and goes to balcony..
Rithik:did he take you serious?
Both quickly moves to balcony only to find him sitting and relaxing his leg keeping it upward on railing.
Prithvi sees them :what?i want to avoid you guys.i don't want to put up myself with you morons.
Arjun to rithik:will you throw him down or should i?
Rithik: let's do it together.
Prithvi:ae..
Arjun and rithik moves inside:we don't want to do the time waste.

"Where you guys went hanging me up?"Ragini replies.
"We couldn't tell you how?😖"Arjun replies to her

Ragini herself:is SR fine?
"SR is alright right?"Ragini sends the text being concerned and praying within herself for him.
"He is alright but he will not talk to you today!"Prithvi texts her.

"What happened tell me directly and what condition you were talking about!"Ragini texts as she control herself anymore.
"That company owner Mr.Sunil Malhotra wants SR to marry his daughter"Rithik replies.
Ragini reads it.

"He want to complete his dada ji's dream.and now it's a trouble"Arjun sends the text and laughs.
Unknowingly her eyes welled up.
"What did he say?"she replied.
"He said he have to tell you that he have to break up with you but he is not understanding how to say..even he too loves you but he have to accomplish his dream too?"Rithik replies her.
"We are concerned for you both"Prithvi replies.
"What will you do now?am really worried for you more than SR!"Arjun replies.

Ragini cries silently and wipes her tears quickly so that her friends doesn't notice her.
They were busy talking.as Niyati is showing them the pictures of her with Manas.

She tries calling Sanskar but he doesn't pick her call.
Sanskar was having a meeting with Mr Xing Cheng.so he kept his phone in silent.

They doesn't get any reply from her.
"I think it really worked"Rithik says thinking deeply
Arjun:Tomorrow when SR will return.be ready to escape!!
Prithvi entering inside:he won't do anything just give a look that's enough to bring a heart attack for us!
Rithik:worst reality!

It was 12 in the night when Sanskar books into the hotel after successfully completing the meeting and Mr.Cheng gave them a chance.which he already informed to his friends.
He smiles as he took one step closer to her Dada ji's dream.
He sees the missed calls of Ragini.
Sanskar smiles:will surprise you tomorrow at the library in the evening!