shot 4

Let's begin.....

Ragini was walking to the dorms and opens the door and moves to her bed and sits in a shock.
Pari:where were you?i was searching for you everywhere..you didn't even receive my call and what not?i got scared with the thought that vyom might disturb you again.
Ragini looks at her:nothing like that yaar.i am tired a little.i will sleep.
Pari nods and takes her book and studies.

While Ragini sleeps on the bed and turns avoiding pari.
Ragini:Why SR texted me?
She pats her index finger in her forehead and thinks:i heard SR is not interested with girls and all.he specially doesn't like such relationships!
Ragini:i want to believe it as a dream.but when it is real why i am not able to believe it.is SR is interested on me?like i am??
Her inner voice:why??every beautiful girls died oh what?that he will be interested on you!
Ragini pouts.

Ragini:what will i do?
She turns and sees her mobile:if i kept it blocked i'll suffer.if i unblock i'll suffer.
Ragini:darn...i hate him.no no I don't I don't hate him.Arghh..i hate myself!
She covers herself with the quilt.

Ragini peeps out of quilt and looks at mobile.
She takes it and unblocks his number.
And power off's her mobile and keeps it aside.

While here 3 of his friends are reading the books.
Sanskar enters inside and places a packet in front of them.
3 of them smiles and quickly bursts in as he got Pizzas.
Prithvi:you are the best jeeja in the world.
Rithik pushes arjun and takes a box.
Arjun punches him and grabs the box.while prithvi picks up the pizzas.
Both just looks at him and box in their hand which is empty and shouts:attack!!!!
And they grabs the pizza from him and punches prithvi.
Sanskar just nods his head and goes to freshen.he sees the unopened pizza boxes on table.though he get separate pizzas for them they anyhow have to fight for no reason.
He smiles remembering Ragini.

And Ragini sits and thinks of this..
Ragini herself:how would i give him his money?he is so good that i just get stupid and speechless in front of him.but why he text me?
Ragini:i will give to his friend as him to give him.and i will keep distance as he is virus.yes this will be the right option.

Next day..

Early morning Ragini was reading in library.
Voice:is someone sitting here?
Ragini turns and widens her eyes and quickly faces the book and nods in no.
Of course he is Sanskar.
Ragini bends  to books and half covers the books to avoid him.
She curves her lip down as it was hard to avoid him.

While few girl in the library starts drool.
While Sanskar was reading the book.
Ragini slowly peeps from the book and sees him.he was pulling and pushing his pen top and suddenly stops as he could feel she is seeing him.
Realising he would turn to her she quickly covers the book and she closes her one eye with a smile.and she covers her eyes trough her right palm.

Sanskar smiles a little and continues reading.
Ragini herself:how would i concentrate now?oh God ...why it is tickling all over my body?
She bites her lips:leave from here before he would know your stupid actions.
She closes her books.and she looks for her bag which was under his books.
Ragini didn't dare to ask her bag from him.
She was about to pull her bag slowly when he takes one of the book out of 4 which was present above her bag.
She falls back to the chair in jerk thinking he will hold her hand.
"Ouch"she mutters.she quickly covers her palm onto her lips.
He turns to her and she quickly opens her book and covers on to her face.
She controls her laughter realising her own antics.she closes her both the eyes and smiles madly.
He was aware of her each and every move..he smiles a little and continues with her work.
She pressed her cheeks which were going with the smile and it is giving her the burning sensation.but it was of no use.

Ragini herself:you are screwed up what is it with my hormones??i am just blushing like my groom is sitting beside me.just take the book and take your bag and leave from her.just this small work you have to do.Yes i can do it.
She looks at her bag she was about to take her bag but jerks back her hand when he placed his bag about it.

She leans to her chair covering her book on to her face.. and herself: that's my bag.why i am reacting like i am stealing it?
Ragini suddenly realises the surrounding everyone were looking at them and gossipping.she shrinks her eyes and mutters:definitely staying with him gains lot of attention.it's so embarrassing. Yes i have to leave then i have to leave..Ragini come on just you have to take your bag and go.remember the distance and yes this is the best time for me to give his amount.
Ragini sees if he moves or want something but he was typing notes in laptop.
She slowly pulls her bag.
He turns to her and she pulling her bag to her chest: bag bag bag...
He just looks at her.
Ragini being nervous:mine.under your books and bag!
He turns and continues with his typing.
Ragini herself:what i was saying?Ragini don't act stupid.

She slowly removes the envelope from her bag.and was about place above his bag but stops seeing numerous eyes which was on them.
Ragini herself:what if they think i am giving love letter to him?
She puts it back in her bag
She slowly stood and moves from there.

And once she was out of the library she runs to canteen like she participated in marathon.
Where her friends were present.
Twinkle:this girl is running like PT Usha.just it's just one day discharged from hospital.
Ragini places her hand on her thumping heart:do you guys know who was sitting beside me in library?
Pari:Swara?
Ragini:shit...does my expression states that stupid?
Niyati:then who?
Ragini:SR?
3 of them stands:what?
Pari shakes Ragini holding her shoulders:why didn't you take me to library today?
Ragini:i asked you but you were busy in sleeping.
Pari:yaar this is not fair.how he happens to sit beside you.
Niyati:if it was you then i think you would have died by now.
Twinkle:leave all that..did you ask for a coffee?
Ragini:shey..why will i??what will he think of me?it was very difficult for me to escape.
Twinkle being annoyed:escape?you just let it go such a wonderful chance.if i was you then at least i would ask for a selfie.
Pari:i hate you Ragini.at least you could have asked his number.
Ragini bites her lower lip.she have it.but won't share it with them at least not now.
Pari: couldn't you just charm him with your beauty?God why beautiful girls have attitude and no brains.
Ragini:oye...if i did as per your imagination na he would think me as cheap and perverted like you.
Pari:what did you say?
Ragini:you are cheap and perverted.
Pari:same to you!
And they laughs.

While here Arjun patting his index finger on his chin:i am doubtig my jeeja.uska kisike saath chakkar hai.
Rithik who was getting ready :no yaar I don't think so..if it was that then he would have been coffee shop or park not library.
Arjun being disappointed:point!
Sanskar who entered the room listened them.
They see him.
Arjun:when will you find our sister?when?
He literally cries.
Rithik:you are elder to us by months so we are waiting as a decent kids.
Prithvi coming out of the washroom:i am so last..at least think about us bade bhaiyya.don't you want the promotion?
Sanskar places his bad aside and relaxes on his bed.
Arjun:it was our mistake just because of your promise...
Sanskar who have closed his eyes:aahaan??go back and remember whose promise.
Arjun annoyed:yes we 3's promise.don't you think you should find a sister for us and then clear our line.
Sanskar had a small smile on his lips.
Rithik:such emotionless he is...
Sanskar still closing his eyes:emotionless jerk!
Arjun:yes!
Prithvi:okay how about starting from last..
Rithik and Arjun glares him.
Prithvi pouts:okay we will go according to our promise.
Arjun:We just promised on ourselves what if we die ...
Rithik continues:without even getting engaged?
Sanskar :uh oh!
Arjun:we don't want your background music.keep it within you!
Sanskar smiles
Prithvi: don't worry we will have arranged marriage!
Arjun:nowadays even 5th std kids are having Gf's and see us...
Rithik:Sanky.. aren't you joining us to college.
Sanskar looks at them:i need to change.you guys go..
They nods.

And they goes.

While Sanskar sits and smiles reminiscing about Ragini.
He smiles :unblocked all the barriers now!

To be continued....

So how's it?