shot 36:Campus Gossips

Let's begin....

Ranbeer:Nisha..Nisha..please don't leave me I can't live without you.please.....please i request you.
He holds her hand.
Nisha:we are never meant together Ranbeer.
Ranbeer:what mistake i did?that you are punishing me like this?
Nisha:why don't you understand that i don't love you anymore..?so making it easy i am leaving from here.
She walks away...

Ranbeer was about to follow.
Ragini from behind:Ranbeer...
Ranbeer turns to her.
Ragini forwards her hand to him..with a smile.
Ranbeer turns to Nisha who is moving far away from him.
Ragini:if you didn't hold me now, then you will lose me too.
Ranbeer who took his steps towards Nisha. He stops. He cries.
Ragini:hold me before it's too late.
Ranbeer nods in no. He turns to nisha but then he turns to Ragini.
He moves smiles through tears.
And he runs towards Ragini.
Before he could hold her she vanished!

Ranbeer got startled who is sitting on his room. He looks around and he was sweating very badly.
Ranbeer:Ragini!!
He close his eyes in guilt.

Flashback...

Ragini was playing piano in music room of the college.
She was singing along with the tune when he stopped hearing her voice.
She reminded him of Nisha, who used to play the piano!
Piano was Nisha's favourite instrument.and the song made him hurt.

He angrily went inside:how.. how dare you to play this tune and song?
Ragini got scared because his shout and looks at him.
Ranbeer:i thought you are nice but you are also hurting me....
Ragini:what?how did i hurt you and what is the problem in me playing...
Ranbeer:you..you are my problem.why don't you be on your own?you just know how to fresh the wounds...i am telling you again don't mess with me.
He storms out.

Flashback ends.

He takes the guitar and plays the same music.

Haan hum badalne lage
Girne sambhalne lage
Jabse hai jaana tumhe
Teri ore chalne lage.
Har safar har jagah
Har kahin ban gaye
Maante the khuda
Aur haan wohi ban gaye.

He smiles with the tears finally realising he is falling in love with Ragini.

While on the other side Ragini was playing the piano and singing

Pehchante hi nahi ab log tanha mujhe
Meri nigaahon se bhi hai dhoonte woh tujhe
Hum the dhoondte jise woh kami ban gaye
Tum mere ishq ki sar zameen ban gayi..
She smiles at sanskar who was smiling at her leaning to the piano.folding his arms.
She continues:Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasman
meri zameen ban gaye
He moves to her,and she turns to him and hug him.
He covers her in his embrace.and caresses her hair.she felt that nobody is as blessed as her who is having such a loving partner.
He pulls her from the hug and kisses her forehead.
She smiles.
They were in Sanskar's dada ji's home.where had a huge piano.just when she told about RK thing to Sanskar and he got her here and asked her to play as much she wants because there's no one to question her.

Sanskar:now feeling good..
Ragini:yes.That RK scold me like i sang the song which he composed like if i stole his property. Jerk!
Sanskar laughs a bit:you also started up with jerk things?
Ragini:he is really a jerk.i don't think so he will come for tomorrow's play. Everyone's hard work would go on vain!
Sanskar:may he was upset of something. Think positive!
Ragini:eeww.. he always gives me negative thoughts.
He laughs:i understood one thing, if you decide to dislike someone then forever you will dislike no what matter what the person do!
Ragini laughs:may be true..
He tapers his eyes at her: may be?
And both laughs

Ranbeer was feeling good around Ragini, he thought after the match happened between then she would make fun of him or insult him but she never did it, not during the rehearsal neither during the class hours. He used to get lost in her thoughts, he smile, her expressions. Everything in her he found unique. He really had a different feeling around. During the times of rehearsals, for him it's the great time because she is been his juliet. The dialogues she say for the character of Romeo, but his heart flutters each time she is bit close to him. She was filling the light in his dark world. She was charming him all these day. Now finally he know the reason behind and he would apologize to her and also he would confess his feelings to her.

But would she accept after whatever happened between them?

While here Ragini:should i prepare for Juliet's costumes or not?
Sanskar:reception costume is ready we can go and get married tomorrow.for reception we'll do something different.
Ragini:very funny!
Sanskar: it's not funny i am serious!
She looks at him because he really looked serious:eh..why i mean I did..
He laughs covering his eyes through his palms and tries to control his laughter seeing her reaction,he left out a breath and smiles and nods biting his lower lip.
Ragini looks on shocked:how you manage to do it?
Sanskar:Art my dear Art.
She pouts folding her arms on to her chest.
Sanskar:come i will drop you back...

He drops her to dorms.
Ragini:will you come tomorrow for the college please please please?
Sanskar smiles:how would i see my Juliet with someone else?
Ragini :haan?
He laughs a bit and nods:i will..
Ragini:after 2 years..thank goodness!
Sanskar looks at her.
Ragini:people think that i and you had a break up that's why you didn't visit the college.
Sanskar:i come to pick you up.
Ragini: that's after library..only very few would be present who would know?people consider me single.a guy asked me for the coffee.even my classmates also think like that and i..
Sanskar interrupts:I love you!
She looks at him with blank expression
He smiles and raise his eyebrows twice a times.
Ragini:but you coming tomorrow also scares me..
Sanskar looks at her.
Ragini:because something would be running in your mind to make me embarrassed.
Sanskar stretch his lips and nods:you are right!
Ragini: don't come!
Sanskar:really?
Ragini:i was acting.you come!
He laughs a bit.

Next day..

Ragini was getting ready for the play...
She was wearing a white gown and left her hair open wearing a crown.
She along with her friends were taking selfie..

While Sanskar along with his friend get down the car.
Sanskar was wearing white formal 3 piece suit.
Arjun:SR..finally after 2 years!
Sanskar smiles: let's go!

And students who knew him:SR!!

(Gossip round)
A girl: didn't Ragini and SR break up?
Another girl:yeah..may be he came casually!!

A guy:did you See SR came here,may be to watch his GF's play?
Another guy: didn't they broke up?

A girl:SR looks more hot now!
Her boyfriend:you never said it to me!
She gets annoyed.

A girl:Ragini is so pretty and SR is so handsome made for each other couple.
And a guy:arey but they had a fight and they had brutal end of their relationship.
Another guy:really when did this happen?
Guy:hawa hawa se suna tha!
Girl:then why is he here?may be to show Ragini that he is successful!
Guy:yes being a guy,i can relate to it he is definitely here to show the place of his EX.

A girl:really they broke up?Ragini seems so happy?how can she be happy after losing such a boyfriend.
Girl: nowadays relationship doesn't long more than a 6 month!

Another guy: didn't SR's friend came the other day and support Ragini?
Girl: that's confusing.
Another girl:huh..may be it's his trick surely SR will insult her today.just wait and watch
Guy:i also think so,since Ragini is playing Juliet..he is here to spoil her reputation..

Girl:no SR is not like that.he is calm and matured.he won't do that..may be he came casually.
And another girl over phone:Haan..SR have come here you missed it.. didn't i tell you SR will come here and invite the college for his wedding.poor Ragini she will be hurt!
Hearing her a guy:oh my my..SR is here to invite Ragini for his wedding.definitely Ragini would bounce back.who knows Ragini also might have a secret boyfriend.

And The gossip spreads spreads and spreads with infinite number of extra fittings!

While Sanskar meets principal and talks with her for sometime along with his friends.
Principal:oh oh i know you are here for Ragini right?program have start already.come let's go.

Ragini's play starts..
With the scene of RK.
Prithvi:haila see the lost Romeo.
Arjun laughs and hi-fi.
Principal:you know students.Ragini did a great job.he changed a lot!
Sanskar smiles nodding his head.

And the scene was of Ragini where spotlight falls on her.
Sanskar smiles.
She sees him and smiles being excited.
Ranbeer sees her,he felt she was not focused on audience.but particular person but got confused.

And the play continues!

To be continued....

So how's it??