shot 44: How cheesy is Sanskar?

Let's begin.....

Ragini puts the fried rice with sauce in the tiffin and packs it.
Ragini:hope at least he will like this!
Ragini looks at the recipe she found in the internet:first time i made something on my own without any help.
She places it inside the bag.
And moves out.

And finds pari hanging on the phone with Arjun.
Didn't this girl say she is not such a type of girl.she started to talk even before she went to cook.and still she didn't finish!

Ragini:pari!
Pari looks at her.
Ragini: let's go.
And both moves. And sits.
Ragini:where you are going?
Pari:Arjun has some surprise for me?
Ragini:ohhh!!!!
Pari:and i know it would be to watch his favorite magic show!
Ragini laughs. As Arjun have took pari numerous of times saying surprise for her and it's always a magic show of circus.
Ragini:and still you go!
Pari nods:because i love to watch his excitement and I don't want to show him that i get bored.but the point is i love his company.
Ragini nods:hmm!!

After dropping pari she moves to Sanskar's home.she lied to him that she is in library this day but the fact was she was making food for him and she is surprising him.
She stood at the door.
Sanskar moves towards the door amd finds the screen is dark.Ragini have covered the camera near the bell.so that he doesn't see her.
He opens the door with a small smile on his face like he know who is at the door step.
She was about to shout."Surprise".
But he isn't having any surprised look.
Ragini:you are not surprised?you already knew that am gonna come here?at least for me you couldn't act of being surprised.
Sanskar With extreme seriousness:Am surprised.Ragini you here at this time OMG!
Ragini looks on,her face turned as if she tasted a sour lemon!

She turns and moves:i thought to surprise you but he is reacting like 70's movie actor!
Sanskar holds her arm and drags her inside.
Ragini:am going back.i am not coming!
Sanskar drags her inside the home and close the door.
Ragini angrily looks other side.
Sanskar:i told you Right i am surprised!
Ragini:Yeah..
Sanskar:then what should i simply act like i have not seen you for ages or express with overacting.some tears,some lame cheesy lines!
Though she was angry but she ends up laughing.
Sanskar:and you can come here anytime.what's there to get surprised?

Ragini:okay leave it.i got something for you.Guess!
He moves and sits on sofa:if i have to guess then..hmm..
She smiles thinking what will say!
Sanskar: I don't know..how can i guess what you got for me?i still didn't got such powers!
She looks at him annoyed:you don't know how to be Roma....
She stops,what if he gets provoked and situation can also be in his hand.
Sanskar controls his smile:Romantic?!
Ragini:what? I didn't say anything.and...
She takes the tiffin from her bag and places it in front of him.

Ragini:i got the fried rice for you.first time i made without any help.i made it myself!
Sanskar:wow..
She looks at him.
Sanskar:now i am really surprised!
She smiles.
Sanskar:and now i am hungry...
Ragini:okay let me get the plates and spoon.
He nods.she moves in.
While he closes his laptop in which he was working just before her arrival!

She places the plates in dining and he comes there and smiles.
She pulls the chair for him.
Sanskar:good to know about the practice!
Ragini:when you can consider me wife.then why can't i consider you as my husband!
Sanskar:not bad haan!!
He sits.
While she serves him:if it is not good,then adjust!
Sanskar laughs a bit and nods:will see!!

She serves him.
And he silently eats but didn't say anything.
Ragini looks at him,as he didn't say any comments!
Ragini:how is it?
Sanskar looks at her:i was thinking!
Ragini:thinking what?
Sanskar:that should i lie or say truth!
Ragini:kyu accha nahi bana hai?
He pulls the chair.
And serves on the another plate:you eat then you will know!
Ragini:if i had to taste it and know.why would i have come till here?
Sanskar:point.but still you eat it!
He pulls her a bit and makes her sit in the next chair of his.

Ragini:why making me wait so much!
Sanskar:because I don't actually know how to appreciate.. that's a phobia!
Ragini:then?!
She stops:what?phobia of appreciation?
She smiles.
Sanskar: it's tasty.i won't say that i have not eat such fried rice till now. But yeah i loved it so much because of your extra one ingredients!
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar:you cooked with lot of love for me, so it's making more tasty!
She smiles:sounding...
Sanskar:cheesy i know. But this is what my wife wants? Being Romantic husband!
Ragini:so cheesy

After sometime...
She was looking at sanskar who concentration was all on the laptop where he was busy preparing a file.
Ragini smiles and slowly moves from there.
He looks at her moving inside.
And he continues to work..

But in sometime...
He could feel her hands on his head.
Sanskar turns to her.
She takes her hand back.
He smiles:what are you doing?
Ragini:see your eyes.which is dull by working continuously.so i will massage your head...Ragini special massage.
Sanskar:in that case...
He closes the laptop and keeps it aside and leans on to the sofa.
She massages he head with oil.while he closes his eyes feeling relaxed!
He slowly falls into the sleep due to the massage,truly it was relaxing for him.
Ragini sees him sleep.
So she slowly takes her hand back.so that his sleep doesn't get disturbed!
She moves in and there was little mess in the room.actually it was neat still.
She smiles.like he is been so perfect,as he wants everything neat and perfect. She cleans the little mess.

And she moves out and finds him sleeping.
She slowly moves and takes her phone and opens the camera to take the selfie with him.
And she sits beside him and makes her hair proper and she clicks when he brought the book in between.
She pouts as his face was covered and turns to him. Keeping the book aside he turns his face still closing his eyes with a small smile in his face.

She curves her lip down being sad and was about to move when he held her hand and pulls her a little covering her in his embrace.
While she smiles and closes her eyes.

While here on the other side..

Lavanya:i did it for your happiness..
Rk:wow..do you think by making all these tricks,you can find me happy.okay i believed she would break up with the person she loves the most but do you think she would be happy with me mom?
Lavanya bends her head.
Rk:between Mom...for your son's happiness you would have put someone else's daughter in the bunch of sorrows.and with whom you asked and went to Sanskar and placed a deal in front of him. The respect i had for you you drowned it by your this tricks.
Lavanya cries:but Ranbeer..
Rk:what Ranbeer mom? don't repeat the same things with different words,just to put your this deed in my good books maa..
Lavanya looks on.
Rk:it was good that i got to know this..today you made me feel low.how would i show my face to Ragini after this...may be he didn't tell her till now that's why she was being good to me the other day.and you also took the proposal through her brother..
Sujoy who was standing at the door.he looks on!
Rk:not always money buys the happiness mom.stop considering that you can have anything by the money.
Sujoy:RK!!
Rk turns and sees him.
He explains sujoy to not to proceed with the proposal.
Sujoy:her brother already cancelled it.he told me that 2 days back itself.i tried to convince him but..
Rk: don't do that dad please.and i have decided that I don't fall in all this but i want to focus on my career and stand on my own.
Sujoy smiles pats on his shoulder and nods.
Rk:and for this i take SR as an inspiration.
He turns to his mother:please don't make it difficult for me maa. And from now on don't do anything without asking me. I know you did it for my happiness but please don't do something that to see me happier you have to spoil someone else's dreams!
Lavanya:i am sorry!
Rk:i am sorry I shouldn't have speak to you like that but this time you were wrong.
She nods!

While here Ragini wakes up and she realises that she was still sleeping on his embrace.
Sanskar was already awake and reading the magazine.
Ragini:why didn't you wake me?
Sanskar turns to her and then concentrates on magazine:i woke up just now.i though let you sleep for some more time.
Ragini:okay now i think i should go back to dorm.it's 8!
Sanskar nods.

And he drops her.

To be continued...

So how's it?

Leap would be in next chapter!