shot 33:Truth or Dare

Let's begin.....

Sanskar and Rithik who just came out after successful meeting with the investors.
His phone rings.
Sanskar smiles seeing the caller ID.
He recieves the call: congratulations my dear wife.

Ragini on the other side gets shocked:how you know?just now i finished up the match..
Sanskar:i know you more than yourself.when you will call me when you will not!
Ragini smiles.may be it was true if she had lost the match she would have sitting upset or may be crying and would have not thought of calling him.
Sanskar:so..when will i get the party?
He passes the car keys to Rithik and he sits in the passenger seat.

Rithik:even i want the party.damn i so missed this..
Ragini:i will give the party tonight!
Sanskar:hmm okay!
Ragini:and how was your meeting?
Sanskar:it was all good.
Ragini:okay I'll catch you later need to go.
Sanskar:okay bye.
Ragini:bye..

She was in the court itself.and Ranbeer was seeing her.he angrily grits his teeth that he couldn't make her lose.
Pari:see he is here only..
Ragini grabs the contract from a guy.
She moves and stood straight in front of him:so as per the contract from now on you will not rag or harm anyone.
He looks other side fuming.
Ragini:and you will do whatever i say?just think if you had win,would you have let me go?
It was true he would have not left her.
Ragini:but i will let you go.
He looks at her.
Ragini:just don't grow another head due to your fame money or status!
She place the contract in his hand:hope to see your transformation.
She turns and forwards a cold drink for him and she places it near by:it might help you to cool down.
She left out a breath and goes from there when the principal stops her.

Principal:today you showed this campus that a girl can also rule.it was the first in the history where a girl is having so much fame.
Ragini looks around as the students who were supporting RK have changed their support.
She smiles:Thankyou mam.
Principal:in this i want you to give your name on the upcoming student council leader.
Ragini:no mam..
Principal:no excuses.you are taking part!!
Ragini:but...
Principal:no buts...you gonna take the part that's final.tomorrow morning come to my cabin to discuss about this.
She goes.

Ragini looks on.
When niyati :oh ho leader,we salute you!
Ragini:niyati.
Niyati smiles:okay you go and change...we will join you!
Ragini nods.

Ragini goes to changing room.she opens her locker and smiles.more than making him lose she was happy that she have over come her failure.for this she is grateful to RK!

Ragini calls her brother.
Karthik picks the call.
Ragini smiles:bhaiyya i did it!
Karthik smiles:really..i am so happy for you.
Ragini being emotional: I didn't thought i will overcome...
Karthik: that's fine,you know one should know the taste of failure once in a life at least.because that's the only thing which will transform you to the better person...between abhi tak you have no boyfriend..?
Ragini shocked:what?
Karthik teasing her: it's not that you are beautiful but any nerd also didn't approach you with the proposal.
Ragini:yes of course.
Karthik:did you say yes?
Ragini:i was not saying that but how my beautiful bhabhi got such ugly husband.
Karthik:i am ugly??my hand has more white complexion then you.
Ragini:no mine..
Karthik:you went to dad.i am like my mom.
Ragini:should i tell this to dad.
Karthik laughs:in this he would agree with me.
She too laughs..

Karthik:between tune usko jham ke dhulai ki ya nahi..?
Ragini:no i broke his attitude.
Karthik:good job..
Ragini:between bhaiyya..
She reasoned:i want some money..
Karthik:check your account..
Ragini smiles:you add it...
Karthik:today give the big party to your friends... Last time you said your senior paid it.
Ragini smiles as last time Sanskar paid it she called for the party and he paid it. Earlier his friends paid. Numerous times he only paid. So this time she wanted to pay it in advance.
Ragini:between do you know.. i had sign the contract before the game today.
Karthik:what contract?
Ragini explains him about the contract.
Karthik:are you mad what if you had lost it?
Ragini now feels why she told it.and karthik starts his lecture.