shot 50: Together Forever❤

Let's begin.....

Arjun:it was the story of the boy for whom everything around was truth.
Rithik:his this nature was used by the 3 monsters.
Sanskar gave them a look.
Prithvi:monsters were not the word too... Ahead of monsters.

Sanskar bends his head. Reminiscing the day when he met them!

Rithik:he was all alone.No friends, no companions to play along.
Arjun:so one day..he was all alone covered by the security since it was risky for him to go out..
Prithvi:he found 3 kids same of his age standing outside the gate looking at him.
Rithik:letting them in ordering the security.he made a team and became their friend in short span of time.
Arjun:and it was that he didn't knew right they were here to trap him with a motive.
Prithvi:and he was trapped.

Sanskar remembers that once he was stepped out sneakily along with them he was been kidnapped after 3 long days he was been found by police and his dada ji.it was the trap made by his dada ji's rival.and these 3's innocence were used.when police asked him about the involvement of these 3 he denied.because he remembered his dada ji's words "Nobody is evil,but they are in lost track.what you need is to do is to show them the right path" which he used to say always.he followed it.his dada ji knew about it but supported and raised them too by food shelter and education.

Arjun:the first kid was the one whose parents were in jail for the illegal things and his dadi had showed the path to follow the parents and he went to trap this person who is all grown up now.
Rithik:second kid has a different story he wasn't satisfied with his parents and he was not let to do what he wants...and he had the only option left and taking it he ran away from the home and for the hunger he was assigned a job to trap this person.
Ragini looks at Sanskar who had bent his head.she know that he is emotional and he don't know how to express it.
Prithvi:3rd kid was the one whose dad has left his ill mother to die.for the one time treatment of his mother he agreed to trap this person.
They were in tears.

Arjun:no matter what he didn't tell why did he save the 3 that day?
Prithvi:warna hamari aisi kismat kahan thi ki hum engineer banenge woh bhi itne bade college mein?
Rithik:All because of this person today my dad says..son go do whatever you want i trust your decision.
Arjun:All because of you the people who used to say he will grow up as a goon and will die in encounter or will ruin many lives someday.today the same people looks at me with respect.dadi was full on shock woh marr bhi gayi (he laughs a bit)13vi mana kar hi aaya tha..
Prithvi:today my mother says you are the best son in the world.but the thing is i am just a show light and how it looks beautiful because of electric work and it you SR!

Rithik:Thankyou for looking after like a parent..
Arjun:Thankyou for bringing us on a right path like a big brother.
Prithvi:Thankyou for becoming our adviser!
Trio:Thankyou for all those insults which proved that only inspiration is not enough that should be our goal!
Ragini places her hand on his shoulder and literally rubs it.he places his palm over her and holds it.
Prithvi:and you made us believe on ourselves.we earn good,we earned respect.Thankyou for never making us remind where we hail from.
Arjun:Thankyou for always being the cross motivation for us..
Rithik:Thankyou for staying behind us but still didn't help us when we broke down because you taught us how to deal with all the problems and emotions.

Arjun:ab yeh kameena pakka soch raha hoga leaving all job we should opt to work as daily soap heroine.
Sanskar who was still bending his head,he laughs covering his eyes through his palm as it was true as he thought the same.
All laughs.
Prithvi:Thankyou bade bhaiyya,for discovering our talent which others didn't.I still remember your word "our past doesn't define our future."  I didn't believe... But now i believe it blindly. The one you started i am continuing it bade bhaiyya now i earn that much because of you that i adopted the 3 street kids for their food shelter education. You gave me this courage. I am not proving or showing off but i have no shame to tell that you are been my everything.and how good you are to hide your goodness.
While Arjun and Rithik smile at him as they didn't knew about him adopting the kids.
Sanskar then faces prithvi and nods his head with a smile
Arjun:i always want to work with you and give my best to fullfil all your dreams.
Rithik:not my parent..(bending a little)not even you twinkle..
Twinkle who was sitting along with pari was looking at them being touched and she was shocked when he took her name.
Rithik:SR you are the most important person for me.
Sanskar smiles.
And Rithik turns to Twinkle.who still had a blank look but ends up smile
Arjun:if there's no family..sahi hai..
Rithik:if there's no money..tho bhi sahi hai.
Prithvi:if there's no background..tho sahi hai
Arjun:but everyone should have a friend like you.
Sanskar stood.