shot 26

Let's begin....

Niyati bends her head seeing Ragini.
Even Ragini does not speak anything.
Pari:Twinkle where's your sister.
Twinkle:next room of this
Pari: let's go and meet her up
Twinkle nods.
Pari literally wanted to give them the space to speak and solve it.

Niyati looks at Ragini.she remembers her harsh words to Ragini.and still she came to her rescue.
Ragini smiles at her.
Niyati:i am not deserving to ask a sorry from you.i hurt you so much.
Ragini:True..
Niyati:i blamed you the things which not even enemies does..
Ragini nods:True..
Niyati:i slapped you.
Ragini just nods
Niyati:can you..can you just give me one chance to rectify my mistake.one last chance!
Ragini smiles:already gave you and this time i want the noodles party!
Niyati smiles through tears and Ragini hugs her.
Ragini: let's move on.i understand you too you were blinded by Manas.may be if i was in your place then i would have done same as you..so let's forget this here.
And the police comes there for Niyati's statement.
Niyati holds Ragini's hands tightly and gives the statement against Manas.
Police asks Ragini to give her statement and she goes with them.

While outside...

Police:Ms.Niyati unknowingly has named every of her properties in name of Manas.
Ragini looks on.
Police:and all of her company's benefits were transferred to Malhotra's.
Niyati was standing behind.
Police sees her.
Ragini turns to her.
Niyati cries,as she just spoiled every of her parents hardwork for the wrong person.
Ragini: it's impossible officer....because the original papers of her properties are in the locker.
Niyati looks at her.

Flashback..
Niyati:you have to keep the locker with you Ragini.in future i thought of having a simple life with manas.and I don't want all of this..
Ragini:no niyati I can't.
Niyati:please Ragini.lawyer informed of having many eyes on the locker and i have to change the owner for now so that there won't be the problem for future.
Ragini:sorry..but I can't
Niyati convinces her somehow and takes her signature.
Ragini:why didn't you give to manas?
Niyati:because I don't want this to be in our easy relation.it has all original documents of properties.
Flashback ends.

And niyati rememvers just the previous day mamas took some signs..on the papers and he didn't let her read it and she explains it to the police
Police:are you sure about this?
Manas opened his mouth about this..
Niyati:no I didn't give any of the papers to him.
Police:so it's possible to make the duplicate papers.and it's illegal too.tomorrow get the original papers for assurance to police station.and you have to file the one more F.I.R on Manas.

After sometime..
Sanskar was standing near car parking.
He gets the call from his friends who were calling him for the farewell program.
Sanskar disconnects the call saying he would join them soon.

When Ragini stood in front of him:what is going on behind me?
Sanskar smiles:what was going on behind you?
Ragini:i saw you and vyom sometime back..
Sanskar: that's secret..
Ragini gets annoyed: don't tell me tum dono mile hue ho!
Sanskar smiles:yes!
Ragini smiles sarcastically: really.
He pokes her nose.
Ragini rubs her nose being annoyed: don't do that..
Sanskar:vyom informed me about you being on that place.remember you didn't tell me about the location.
Ragini:but how did he know?
Sanskar:he explained something about his and Swara's past involvement and now he saw you guys talking.so he told me to be with you but you are my macho woman right?!
Ragini:and why vyom was here?
Sanskar:he also gave the statement of whatever he knew.. that's all!!
Ragini:hmm..

Sanskar:so you are coming or staying here.its getting late for the program.
Ragini: I can't come leaving right.
He smiles and caresses her cheeks: it's okay..you stay here.if possible i will come at the night after the program.dont sleep!
Ragini:what kind of boyfriend is this?asking me not to sleep.
He sits on his car: actually planning make my girlfriend drool over me then the noodles.
Ragini:God again noodles...?
Sanskar smiles:i heard you asking your friend for the noodles party.
Ragini:you are such a jerk..you eavesdropping!!
Sanskar:i was waiting for you out and came to look for you but i mistakenly heard you.between you are my girlfriend so i can eavesdrop you..
She opens her mouth:haww..i still have my privacy.
Sanskar laughs a bit:okay bye..and take care and also don't put yourself in trouble again.if you do then at least text would do.take it as a heartfelt request.
Ragini grins:yes boss!
He pats her head twice a times and she smiles as his this gesture always makes her feel special!
He soon leaves from there while she moves back to the hospital.