shot 46: Dad's Problem!

Let's begin.....

Few days passed...

Ragini: I didn't tell still now...
Sanskar:listen Ragini i am not forcing you but what i am telling is later if your dad gets to know by someone else then how would he feel..?
Ragini gets sad and bends her head:i tried.. i tried many times to say but I couldn't at the right time.
After some seconds she tries to look for him and realises, she was hallucinating here.
And she lightly hits her head.

Ragini:mein kya karoon? If SR was in my place what he would do?he thinks so perfectly with the situations and i?just I couldn't just say about him.it's like i am cheating on 2 most important persons of my life.
She looks near the window being shocked.

She imagines Sanskar standing near the window. In the full sleeve white tee and a black trousers. He smiles at her leaning towards the windown folding his arms
Ragini closes her eyes: what's happening with me?
Sanskar smiles:you wanted to think like me right. So let me help you?
Ragini rubs her eyes.
Sanskar: don't rub the eyes now. Go open the door!

Ragini nods and moves towards the door.
Sanskar:ah ah..wait!
She turns to him:smile!
She smiles being nervously.
Sanskar:calm down.you didn't commit any mistake.you are going to tell him an important decision of your life. And he deserves to know it because it's his right!
Ragini nods and smiles.

She moves...

While She moves out and finds Shekhar,karthik and naira were playing carrom.while pappu and swarna brings the juice.
Ragini gets nervous again and Sanskar near her ear:trust me everything would be fine.tell him genuinely from start to end.
She turns to him and he smiles and blinks his eyes at her.

Shekhar sees her: Ragini,what are you looking at?
Ragini :nothing papa..
Shekhar:then come here and join us.
Ragini moves and sits.
Sanskar stood straight to her that was behind Shekhar.
He smiles and encourages her to speak.

Ragini:papa...
All looks at her.
Shekhar,whose concentration were on the queen gets distracted.and he couldn't get it.
Shekhar:oh ho beta..i was just going to take the queen!
Ragini:i want to tell you something!
All looks at her,including pappu because he too know about Ragini's love.and they understood what she want to speak and they know how she was trying to speak it out to him.

Ragini bends her head being nervous.she could feel Sanskar standing behind her dad.
She looks at him.
And shekhar turns and sees no one.
Shekhar: what happened? And what you are seeing....
Ragini:Papa I love .....
Shekhar interrupts:I love you too baccha.
Karthik face-palms.
Swara gets annoyed.with much difficulty Ragini said and he had something else on his mind.

Shekhar: it's not necessary that you should tell..i know!
Naira:papa..may be she was trying to say something else..
Shekhar: I don't think..
Ragini interrupts:Papa..i love a guy named Sanskar!
Shekhar looks at her.
Ragini:he was my senior in the college and now he is the Managing director or gaming technology.
Shekhar doesn't reply anything.
Ragini:earlier it was all...i mean..
She looks at Sanskar.
Ragini:without telling you i was feeling incomplete...
Some seconds passed.shekhar didn't give any response.

Ragini:why are you not saying anything papa?
Karthik:papa..Sanskar is really a nice.ask with mom.we have met...
Swarna closes her eyes.naira glares him.as they decided of not letting him know about they have met Sanskar already.
Shekhar looks at him.

He then looks at her:so why are you asking me?go and marry!
He stood.
Ragini:papa...
Shekhar:oh yes,you feel i am important at least now.you want me to do your kanyadhaan..?you have your mother and brother right..
He smiles:okay...do one thing once the date is fixed.need not to tell me early because i am the least important here right.but tell me a night before the wedding..mera kya hai aajaunga tell the venue and time.
Tears formed in his eyes.and moves towards the door but turns:someone said right..betiyaan parayi hoti hai.but I didn't knew my daughter too will...
Ragini cries:papa..