shot 18

Let's begin...

Ragini:you are really so bad.
Sanskar:what will you do now?
Ragini:what i will do means?
Sanskar:now you got to know i trapped you.i am bad and umm(think)and jerk.so what will you do?
Ragini:i will complain to God.
He smiles:i am scared.
Ragini shouts looking up:God...are you listening this innocent's voice.
Sanskar:may be.
Ragini angrily:you be quite.
Sanskar smiles.

Ragini:this guy beside me is a silent killer.dont just go with his looks what i thought about him in first chapter and what he ended up?
Sanskar laughs a bit:first chapter?
Ragini:shut up don't you know you should not talk in between 2 people's conversation.bad manners!
Sansjar:but i was...
Ragini interrupts:shh.. don't talk in between.(she shouts continuing her complaint.she didn't realise the surrounding where there was few peoples who were looking at her like alien) do you know what crimes he do...??he teases me and sometime later i get to know that he actually teased me.he investigated everything about me i am getting to know lately.he is jerk always in the mood of making fun of me but i understand it lately.because he keeps an innocent Expression.and nobody understands what's running in his mind.what do i do?help me.
Sanskar wa
Ragini:considering himself as campus crush he had grown the horns in his head.give me the power to fight with him,i am so weak!
Sanskar: bless you!
They were walking in the walking street.
And Sanskar:please mind to look around.
She looks around:i will not look what will you...
She gets embarassed.
Ragini mutters: couldn't you stop me.
Sanskar:someone told me not to interrupt in between 2 people's conversation.bad manners.
She hits and he laughs and she ends up laughing.
Manas who was passing by in his car sees them.

Sanskar:between how was your experience with mom dad?
Ragini: don't talk..at least couldn't you tell me..?
Sanskar:if i told you then you would have got fever.
She looks at him confused.
Sanskar:and you would have taken a leave this day.
Ragini glares him.
He laughs.

Just then her phone rings.
She sees the caller ID "bhaiyya"
Ragini signs to Sanskar:shh..
She picks the call:haan bhaiyya!
While Karthik on the other side:tujhe italy ghoomna tha na?
Ragini smiles:haan..
Karthik:so i have booked the tickets for you mumma and papa.
Ragini:but i have exams buddhu brother!
Karthik:oh my sister.. I didn't tell you to pack your stuff now only.you have 2 months break after the exams right..
Ragini:ohh then...
Karthik:haan then only..your bhabhi is excited from now only..
Naira from behind:i cannot wait to meet my sister-in-law.
Ragini:kairav kahan hai..
Karthik:he is on the school now and tumhare jaise ziddi ban gaya hai!
Ragini:afterall he is my nephew between... Italy is on?
Karthik:ummm........
Ragini complaining tone:bhaiyya?!!
Karthik:arey baba i told you right...
Ragini jumps in happiness.
Karthik:okay..i have some work will call you later.
Ragini:okay...bye.
She disconnects the call.

Sanskar:so you are going to Italy!
Ragini:haan it's one of my dream place.i had packed my bags twice to go there but by some or the other reason I couldn't..
Sanskar:so you will go leaving me?
Ragini:but...
Sanskar:more than me it's Italy?
Ragini being feared:no i was...
Sanskar:i thought in the break we will roam around and spend more time to stronger our bond but...you go Enjoy in Italy!
He moves passing by her and controls his laughter by tightening his lips.

Ragini runs behind him:no.i didn't..i mean in the breaks i have to go for my hometown also right..
Sanskar:but your hometown is here only but you are planning for italy.
Ragini:but...okay i will drop the plan.
Sanskar:but you really wanted to go right.once after i asked you changed..
Ragini:i am sorry..please I didn't do anything please!!
Sanskar just doesn't reply anything.
Ragini:okay sorry.how i should compensate?
Sanskar:you will do anything?
Ragini thinks and then nods almost crying:i will..
She was just in verge of crying and one more word from him regarding this she will burst into bitter cry.he was not facing her which made her more worried and tears rush in her eyes.
Sanskar:then take extra 4-6 sweaters i heard there's too much cold at that weather.
Tears just rolled down her eyes but she was shocked listening him.she wipes the tears immediately:what??