shot 22

Let's begin....

Swara was getting mad of the things going around her.
Teena:swara..you have an option.you still can get sanskar.
Swara:how?tell me something..
Teena:you know whom most of the guy are attached to?
Swara thinks and nods in no being confused.
Teena:A parent swara.A parent!
Swara looks on.
Teena:if you just impress his parents then..(she smiles) did you understand something?
Swara smiles and nods.

While here Niyati was walking near the pool side she tried fix the things which is in mess in front of her.though within herself she knew Ragini can't do anything like that but still she can't agree to it.Because she also knew Manas cannot do anything as Ragini said.she was in total mess not able to decide what's good and what's bad?

And here Ragini wakes up from her sleep.
And she realises she is sleeping placing her head on Sanskar's chest.
And she looks at him already looking at her.
Ragini was embarrassed and moves away quickly.
Ragini:i..i am...
Sanskar interrupts:sorry.. I didn't knew when i fall in love.from how many time you are holding me.why didn't you wake me up.It might have pained you.
Ragini looks on.
Sanskar:this only right?
Ragini turns her face being annoyed:you speak a lot nowadays!
She smiles biting her lower lips.
He bends front remembering she did the same in the car conversation the day they returned after the dinner with his friends.
She turns and sees him: what?
Sanskar:i was trying to experience how it feels to see sneakily bending front?
She looks at him being confused.
Sanskar:like the way you looked at me that day.
Ragini remembers she doing the same to him:i am hungry.
She diverts the topic to avoid his teasing.his teasing is something exceptional case.

Sanskar:so?
Ragini:what...so??
Sanskar:we have to cook!
Ragini:what?we?
Sanskar nods:yes we!!
Ragini:you will make me cook?
Sanskar:of course you have to..
Ragini:okay!
He holds her hand and drags her to kitchen.

Ragini:okay but what will we cook..
Ragini was shocked by his next move.she was in the slab now.as he lifted her and made her sit on the slab.
Ragini:what was this?
Sanskar:cook..
He folds his sleeve..
Ragini:cook what?
Sanskar:cook romantic lines for me.
She looks him as if he is an alien.
Sanskar takes the cutting board and the knife and picks the vegetables from the fridge:and i will cook for for us!
Ragini: I don't know to cook those.
Sanskar:ahaan..you were teacher for bunty.teacher should personally do that for her partner first then it would be a bad impression for your students.isn't it?
She looks at him as he was cutting veggies.
And other side keep a pan to boil noodled by adding some water oil and salt and another pan adding some oil in it.
He checks the temperature of oil by waving his hand back and front just to feel the hot or not.
And puts some chopped garlics to fry!

Sanskar looks at her:you were saying something..
Ragini smiles:you are cooking noodles for me?
Sanskar moves to her placing his hands around her: because i want to be friend with noodles because noodles might first priority then me in your lists!
He smiles and puts onions to saute along with the whites of spring onions.
Followed by Some thinly sliced c3's.thats capsicum,carrots and cabbage.
And adds some ginger garlic paste he looks at her:and also i will make you eat 2PM noodles.why always tasting 2AM noodles?you might feel bored.
She smiles.
He gives a quick mix of vinegar chill sauce and a ketchup with some black peppers.
Sanskar:so my cooking is almost done.how is your cooking going on?
Ragini turns her face:i am ain't cooking anything.
Sanskar:then you have stay hungry.i will only give when you will pass me the romantic delicious and tasty lines.only by listening just a line i should feel to have more!
Ragini:oh really?
He looks at and gives a quick nod.adding the noodles masala in it.and with the final touch up he adds the salt.
Ragini smiles:i am drooling...
Sanskar gives her a look..
Ragini:noodles...
Sanskar:soch lo..i want your dish if you want mine.
He drains the noodles nd washes in the cold water and puts it on the masala.mixing with the fast hands carefully.
Ragini:please..
Sanskar:you wanna stay hungry?
Ragini looks at the noodles:No!
He puts the greens of spring onion to it.
Ragini nods in no innocently.
He puts the noodles in the bowl:so should i keep it in fridge or you want it?

Ragini pouts:i want it.
Sanskar: then say..
Ragini thinks:you are good and the best partner i ever could have.
She was about to grab.he takes it behind.
Ragini:i told you right?
Sanskar:does it sound like romantic?
Ragini:okay okay..
He smiles.as he loves teasing her.but now his motive was to make her forget about the last night's incident.
Ragini:SR..you are so nice that.i can't even imagine back then someone like you would be my partner.i used to admire you from far.but just as you were for a campus crush.before knowing you i thought you would not be like your actions but you are quite more ahead then you show.you are smart intelligent understanding and soon you will be successful too. You give me everything. You do everything which was once my random thought of having partner with such qualities. You understand everything what i need and when i need you.you give everything which is beyond my thoughts.other than admiring you i don't have anything.i am Thankful to God to send such person in my life,and there's no other wish because i know even before i think you would present it.Thankyou so much.
He just looks on and smiles a little

Sanskar:here i was saying romantic you made me emotional!
Ragini smiles:and one more thing.never ever leave me even if i do lots of mistakes.or if i hurt you some day
Sanskar side hugs her:and same goes to you haan!
She smiles and nods.
Sanskar:now this noodles will get cold come let's have it.

Both sits on the dining which is small 4 chaired table.
She tastes it:wow.Awesome when did you learn it?
Sanskar:just the day the noodles was jumping in between the conversation.
Ragini:when did i say?just twice i mentioned.
He laughs a bit:it makes me feel lower than noodles so i be friended it.
She nods:ohh..nice plotting haan?!
Ragini:between you cook so Awesome.
Sanskar:Thanks to Dada ji because he always told me to do your work on yourself.see today it really helped to see the smile on your face.
Ragini smiles:my dad too says the same don't depend on someone.but you are ruining my habits.
Sanskar:no problem.mein tumhare papa ko pata loonga don't worry!
She looks at widening her eyes.
He laughs she hits him lightly on his arm.

While Swara rings the bell of Sanskar's parents home...

To be continued.....

So how's it????

See yaar who will give you recipes in the update😂😂