shot 32: basketball match

Let's begin......

Sanskar push the ball aside and bounces it.while Ragini just stood on her place.
Prithvi:Behna go grab the ball!
Sanskar puts the ball on basket.
Arjun:i told..she can't..
Ragini looks at him.
Arjun in fear looks up:today sun is too hot!

Sanskar:Ragini focus!
Ragini:mujhse nahi hoga.i think i simply messed!
Arjun:then what i was saying?you should have that talent then only you can do.just by taking up a challenge you wont be the basketball player.
Ragini glares him.
Prithvi:no behna you can do it.first thing remove from your mind that Sanskar is a champion.just think that you are one.

Again they start and this time she moves but he had his own tricks to keep the ball with him and Ragini couldn't grab it.he don't want to be easy on her,because literally there isn't much time.
He puts the ball towards the basket but Ragini jumps and holds the basket in one hand in other hand she stops the ball pushing it aside.that was what she was famous for that was saving the points.
Arjun shouts:yay...
Thinking ball fell on basket he didn't realise that ragini have stopped it.
Prithvi:you need to focus first.
Arjun:what?
Prithvi:she stopped the ball.
Arjun:really?
Prithvi:in which world are you?
Arjun:i was just checking feeds...

Ragini bounces the ball when he was poking her to distract her from the ball.thats the trick of basketball players and he grabs the ball from her.
And puts the ball on basket.and it continues for several more times she couldn't make one point against him
Arjun:i told you.you did a mistake you should have not taken up the challenge.sabke bass ke baat nahi hai.did you think basket ball as a lagori that anyone can play.but you have taken up the challenge so Ragini let's do one thing for your sake i will go and talk with the guy.is it okay?
Ragini:Arghh..can you please keep your mouth locked.
Arjun:see when i say the truth you get angry.
Sanskar had already started bouncing.while Arjun was talking and talking which was making her burn.and in anger she looks at the ball which sanskar  gave a straight bounce to the ball and takes up her action and puts the ball in basket.
Arjun looks shocked.probably that shot of play is done by the experienced player.
She bounces the ball.while she kept hand covering so she would be alert while he tries to take the ball..
And then put the ball in the basket and angrily gave a look to Arjun.

Arjun:i feel she will make me single again..
Prithvi laughs:hhahhaha...you messed with her she is a state level player.
Arjun:what?
Prithvi:now i also feel you gonna be a single again.
Arjun shouts:just one point..sanskar is on 19.and in one point you can't..
She puts the ball in basket.
Gathering words he was about to mock her again she again puts the bal in basket.

he bounces the ball keeping with him making her tired.
For a moment she stops taking up a breath and in that second he puts the ball to the basket.he was teaching her the tips and tricks in this.

Rithik:now it's only the match of 1 minute 30 seconds ...
He clicks the timer.

Sanskar bouncing the ball makes 3 points in a row.
And she couldn't make it.
He makes her tired by wasting the time.and the times up.she lost the match.
She bends her head:i lost!
Rithik:okay one more match.lets test you again
Prithvi:great.
Arjun:you know now i feel you can make that guy lose.because SR's moves are not easy.

Sanskar:okay Ragini...i told you,you can do it.so we will not stop until you make me lose.
Ragini nods

They again plays for numerous times and at last makes him lose out of 5 points.
She sits panting for the breath.
While Sanskar's friends encourage her.and soon the moves from there to get the food once all of them have not eat their lunch and it was evening!

He sits beside her
Ragini:can i make it tomorrow?
Sanskar:you will definitely make it.do you think i was easy?
Ragini:no i am scared!
Sanskar:why didn't you tell me that a guy is disturbing you?
Ragini:he didn't propose me that i will tell you.
Sanskar smiles:uh oh!
Ragini:i had ignored him lot of times.when he used to disturb but this time i myself went on!
Sanskar:brave!
Ragini:may be you are the very first Boy friend who would support his girl friend to play basketball with the random guy.
Sanskar smiles:in that process see at least i am blessed to play with you!
Ragini:between still i am scared because all the college is one side, that's him!
Sanskar: it's not necessary that you get the encouragement in each and everything you do.so encourage yourself first...
Ragini:will you come tomorrow please?
Sanskar:why?you want to show off that you have handsome BF?
Ragini smiles stretching her lips and nods and then hit him on his arm.
He laughs a bit.
Ragini:no genuinely i said because i have friends who are scared more than me...so if he bullies me then you would be there to save me!
Sanskar:no..Ms.Ragini you only told me that he didn't propose you that you will tell me.and this is the thing which you only have to fight.and i have trust on you that you will teach him the amount of the mess he created to you!
Ragini smiles:you know i miss this Campus Crush at college.
Sanskar nods.
Ragini being annoyed:and now he is named as the new Campus Crush.girls nowadays don't have the taste..
Sanskar:you really have a good taste which others don't..
Ragini:stop praising yourself!
Sanskar smiles:i praised you...
Ragini:hahaha very funny!