Valentine's Day ~ R.Harem

Ship : Reverse Harem

Scenario : It was Valentine's Day, and Izuku couldn't wait to surprise the yakuzas with her homemade chocolates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14th of February is a date every girl in this world awaited eagerly for it to arrive. It is a day for maidens to present chocolates to the men of their choices to show their loves, and to confess their feelings to the males. But for the girls who are in relationship, they give chocolates to their boyfriends as a sign of long-last relationship and eternal love, hoping for the relationship to last for the rest of their lives.

And today is 14th of February.

Some members of the Eight Bullets of Hassai group were in the living room of the base, hanging out like usual since they had nothing special to do to kill time. Toya had been anxious for a few hours, and his comrades noticed his sudden change in attitude.

The dark blonde-haired man kept pacing back and forth in the area uneasiness, his mouth mumbling something inaudibly under his breath. His best friends, Hojo and Soramitsu had it enough with his strange behavior. They knew it might have something to do with his dark past, that had done a great damage to his mental and emotional state.

"Setsuno... If you are feeling upset, you can tell us." Hojo started, patting his friend's shoulder reassuringly. Soramitsu nodded his head in agreement. Hearing his assurance, Toya turned to look at the other two masked-males. Anxiousness was obvioualy written on his face. His eyebrows were furrowing together, eyes wide with what seemed like fear. Sweats rolled down the side of his head.

"We aren't that good at advising... But at least we want to help. Say, did you have a nightmare about that damn woman again?" Hojo was at the verge of getting angry at the mention of Toya's cruel ex-lover. Just remembering the story he told him managed to enrage him. Soramitsu was silently watching his other two good pals talking. He didn't really talk much- and rather stayed quiet the whole time.

"No, it is not about that." Toya stated shakily, his anxiety getting worse as time passed. "It wasn't about that woman that got me anxious. It was Young Lady Izuku." His voice was croaky, as if he had sore throat. He looked like he was at the brink of shedding tears.

"....Young Lady....?" Hojo, who rarely showed his crystal-like eyes, opened one of his eye slightly, a look of confusion plastered on his face. Toya nodded his head.

"Sh- She had been very distanced from us and- she kept running away from m-me every time we stumbled upon each other- and she... She... She didn't hang out here with u-us that much too for these past few days so I-" Toya's nervous voice broke off into endless sobbing. He looked around the room, searching for the figure of the said girl, Izuku Midoriya, who was seen nowhere by anyone.

Paying attention to his explanation, Hojo eventually put the puzzles pieces together. Toya did have a point. For the past few days, Izuku rarely spent time with them - her bodyguards - and distanced herself from them. Not to mention, everytime they walked into her, she would immediately turn around and ran at full speed, leaving them in complete turbulence.

"Did we mess up something? Did I do something that she hate-? Oh, no, she hates me now! I freaking mess up, Hojo! I hurt Young Lady's feelings without knowing! I should just die-"