SFW Alphabet ♡ RappaDeku

A = Affection (How affectionate is him? How does he show affection?)

~~ Aight, this giant teddy bear loves to hug Izuku the most— his love for Izuku's warm hugs surpass his love for fight— This show how powerful Izuku is, to the point she becomes his number one favourite, while fighting come in second 😙😂

B = Best friend (What would he be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

~~ Rappa can be an interesting and dangerous friend. The interesting part? He will tell Izuku lots of corny jokes and sometimes tries to attack her out of nowhere. THIS IS THE DANGEROUS PART.

When he sees Izuku's reaction— crying and wailing after he attempts to attack her — he is amused and starts chasing after her around the base.

For the first time in her life, Izuku runs much faster than the light to escape from Rappa.

And no, the large man doesn't mean any harm. He just wants to see her crying face. 😂

C = Cuddles (Does he like to cuddle? How would he cuddle?)

~~ What did I say above? He loves HUGS, so that  means he  loves CUDDLES as well~ He likes to cuddle Izuku in his buff arms in their shared bed

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How is him at cooking and cleaning?)

~~ Uh oh, this man is THE WORST at cooking and cleaning. He is too rough and clumsy!

Rappa goes into the kitchen? The whole kitchen explodes to the point it almost burns down the entire yakuza residence

Rappa holding a broom to clean his room? He will unintentionally snap the broom into two, then grabs another broom, and then ACCIDENTALLY SNAPS it into two AGAIN.

Although Izuku tells him not to do the housechore, he insists and stays stubborn for one reason: he wants to impress the milady! (RAPPA SO SWEET AH—)

E = Ending (If he had to break up with Izuku, how would he do it?)

~~ Well... Rappa will be pretty nervous at first. He will start stuttering— which normally never happen before — but tells Izuku frankly if he ever wants to break up.

F = Fiance(e) (How does he feel about commitment? How quick would he want to get married?)

~~ Eh, Rappa ain't the type to settle down / get married. He is a fighter and will always be one. He doesn't want to sadden Izuku if he ever dies from one of the fights he will face in the future, so commitment is a big no-no.
BUT. Maybe, if he... Accidentally gets Izuku pregnant with their child, he may reconsider the thought and gets married with her. ^^

G = Gentle (How gentle is him, both physically and emotionally?)

~~ Rappa isn't gentle physically, but he is gentle emotionally! If Izuku ever gets upset or having a bad day, he will seat her on his lap and wraps his strong arms around her small figure, while whispering sweet words into her ear.

H = Hugs (Does he like hugs? How often does he do it? What are his hugs like?)

~~ He is a cuddly big teddy bear who loves hugs more than anything else.

I = I love you (How fast does he say the L-word?)

~~ Rappa is verh clingy with Izuku and mostly spends his time with her ever since they meet so it won't take that long for him to confess.